Halfords 40 Litre Mains and 12V Electric Coolbox
Halfords 40 Litre Mains and 12V Electric Coolbox Product Description
The Halfords 40 Litre Mains and 12V Electric Coolbox can be powered either from 240V mains or by a 12V in-car cigarette plug. Durable wheels and a pull out handle make transportation easy.
The coolbox is able to cool up to 16įC below the ambient temperature ensuring that your food and drink supplies are kept cool even on a warm day.
Features and Benefits of the Halfords 40 Litre Mains and 12V Electric Coolbox
- Powered by 240V mains or 12V in-car
- Sturdy wheels and pull out handle for easy movement
- Adjustable temperature control dial when connected to the mains
- Lid design accommodates up to three 2 litre bottles
- 40L Capacity Holds 56 standard 330ml cans
- Cools up to 16įC below ambient temperature
- Convenient cable storage in lid for both 240V and 12V leads
- Two removable divider grids
- Hygienic wipe clean sealed interior
- Internal dimensions: 45.5 x 31 x 30cm (LxWxH)
- External dimensions(handle retracted): 55 x 37 x43.5cm (LxWxH)
- Wattage is 42W. Draw in amps is approximately 3.5A from a 12V supply
- Wattage is 55W. Draw in amps is approximately 0.25A from a 240V supply
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Energy consumption 97 kWh per year, based on standard test results for 24 hours. Actual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located
- Compartment storage volume 40L, no star rating
- Climate class: N. This appliance is intended to be used at an ambient temperature between +16 and +32 degrees celcius
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions 45 dB(A) re I pW
- Household refrigerating appliance category 10 - multi-use and other refrigerating appliances
- Design temperature 16 degrees celcius below ambient temperature
- Not 'power cut safe'
- Not suitable for frozen food
- Type: Coolboxes
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Click & Collect||Reserve online and collect in-store in only an hour||FREE|