SRAM Red Exogram GXP Compact Chainset
How can I get it?
Spend and Save on Cycling*
*Web Exclusive Spend £100 save £10 Spend £200 save £20 Spend £400 save £40 Spend £600 save £60 *discount applied in basket
SRAM Red Exogram GXP Compact Chainset Product Description
The SRAM Red Exogram GXP Compact Chainset is the result of extensive innovation and engineering, with intuitive systems and clever use of materials to ensure a fantastic product and flawless shifting performance. Precision is at the forefront of the design, with each tooth shape, ramp and feature given perfect integration. A completely hollow construction, hidden bolt pattern and carbon fibre usage improve stiffness and reduce weight, while X Glide R chainrings are optimised for use with the YAW Technology in the front mech.
SRAM Red Exogram GXP Compact Chainset Features and Benefits
- Ideally suited to Road bike usage
- Exogram technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimising weight while maximising stiffness
- Carbon crank arm for unbelievable light weight and strength
- Compatible only with SRAM Yaw Front Derailleur
- Machined alloy chainrings for rigidity and weight reduction
- Two-tone finish creates a truly unique, stylish aesthetic
- Bottom Bracket Type: Giga X Pipe
- Weight: 609g (GXP 172.5mm/BB not included)