Free February Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is run by Halfords PLC. The 'Free February' Competition run on Halfords Facebook. The competition commences on 1st February 2014 at 09:00 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and ends on the 28th February 2014 at 23:59 GMT. Each day will consist of a different entry method and prize. Competition entrants may enter daily with a different prize available each day running from 10:00 GMT through to 09:59 GMT the following day.
- This promotion is open to all residents of the Mainland UK and ROI. Employees, agents and/or representatives of Halfords, its parent or subsidiaries and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging or fulfilment of the competition, and the immediate family members and/or those persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win a prize in this contest. For the purpose of this competition, immediate family is defined as spouse, partner, mother, father, legal guardian, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren.
- Employees, agents and/or representatives of Halfords may enter submissions but will not be eligible to win a prize in this contest
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Prizes: These bikes have been used for the filming of Halfords video content; some bikes have visible marks and may be missing accessories. All bikes have completed and passed the Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) requirement.
- The winner will be selected based on the instructions given at the point of entry relevant to the competition day.
- Judges' decisions are final and Halfords will not participate in communications referencing the judges' decisions. Halfords will not enter into any correspondence regarding award of the prizes.
- Prizes will take between 6-10 weeks from the competition closing date to be distributed to prize winners.
- Entries must be made directly by that person.
- No purchase is necessary.
- No cash or alternative prize will be available.
- The prize(s) are non-transferable.
- Halfords reserves the right to change the prize(s) advertised at any given time.
- Winners will be announced and notified via Facebook and email. Should the winners not respond within 7 days of this communication the Halfords reserves the right to arrange a redraw to select a new winner
- No cash alternative is available and Halfords reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if for reasons beyond its control the prize is not available. The Sponsor's decision on the alternative prize is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Should the winning party not communicate with Halfords within 21 days from the point of contact made by Halfords through Facebook, Halfords reserve the right to re-distribute the prize(s) at the Judges' discretion.
- The entrant's submission implies the entrant has consent to use the content submitted, content will be used on Halfords Group Facebook Pages, Marketing material and any future campaigns in-store and online.
- Entries will be used on Wallposts on Halfords Group Facebook pages and Marketing Campaigns, campaigns may use Facebook User Name.
- The name of the winner may be featured on the sponsor's website and also on a small amount of press materials that may appear in both online and offline media. By participating, winners must consent to the use of their name and content in further publicity
- For a list of prize winners write to the promoter at: (Free February Facebook Competition, Halfords PLC, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0DE).
- Halfords reserves the right to change the aforementioned terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. It is the customer's responsibility to check these terms and conditions for changes
- We reserve the right to reject any entrant on any grounds as we (in our sole opinion) see fit, such as grounds of public decency, breach of third party rights or illegality or indecency (or similar).
Limitation of Liability:
Promoter and its promotion partners are not responsible for any individual's inability to enter the free draw, including but not limited to unavailable network, server, or other connections; failed software or hardware transmissions; other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, including lost, late, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected entries; or for any damage to any computer related to or resulting from participation.
Entrants agree that the Promoter, its promotion partners, related companies, and agencies, and their respective employees or officers shall not be liable for injury, losses, damages, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion or acceptance of or use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.