Garmin Fuel Promotion - Terms and Conditions
- ARTICLE 1 - PARTICIPANTS
- 1.1 This promotion is only open to Participants. A Participant ("Participant") is a person or a legal entity (company) who is resident in the UK, Northern Ireland or Ireland. Employees of Garmin (Europe) Ltd & Halfords PLC, its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to enter. The promotion is only open to participants purchasing for their own use i.e. end users. Garmin (Europe) Ltd. ("GARMIN") reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Participants and/or to exclude Participants at its sole discretion at any time for any reason.
- 1.2 + Halfords employees
- ARTICLE 2 - HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- 2.1 To be eligible to claim back fuel, the Participant must purchase a product listed in article 3.1, in the UK,Northern Ireland from the retailer, Halfords.
- 2.2 To take advantage of this promotion, purchases must be made between 01/09/2013 and 30/09/2013. The fuel claim can only be made through Interpay Sales Promotion via the Garmin website and must have a value at least equal to the fuel values to be paid back as stated in Article 3.
- 2.3 Fully completed and correct claim forms, together with a copy of the original receipt for the product and receipt for the fuel (equal or higher than the amount to be paid back under Article 3) plus the product's serial number, must be received no later than 14/10/13 at midnight by using the claim form available via the Garmin website www.garmin.com/uk/fuel-cashback . Please do not send original receipts; scan or photocopy your receipt and submit online or by post. GARMIN accepts no responsibility for claims not received within this time.
- 2.4 Each fuel claim is limited to a single use and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional voucher or cash back offer against the model stated in Article 3.1. The minimum amount of fuel claimed must be equal to or greater than the fuel values paid back stated in Article 3.
- 2.5 The seller's invoice must clearly show GARMIN qualifying product(s) purchased, the purchase price and the date of purchase. Documentation submitted for this offer will not be returned.
- 2.6 Interpay Sales Promotion, on behalf of GARMIN, will pay via bank transfer or cheque according to the details quoted on the claim form within 14 days of validation of your claim.
- ARTICLE 3 - Fuel Promotion
- 3.1 A payment will be made against fuel when the applicable PRODUCT is purchased
- This offer does not include refurbished products or ex-demonstration products.
- 3.2 The fuel claim form cannot be exchanged for cash. If the fuel amount claimed by the Participant or appearing on the fuel receipt is less than the fuel value stated under article 3, the claim shall be rejected and the Participant shall have to make a new claim with a minimum value at least equal to the amounts stated under article 3.
- 3.3 Where the fuel payment constitutes a taxable benefit, the tax liability lies with the recipient.
- 3.4 In the event the Participant returns GARMIN product to the seller, the Participant will not be entitled to claim a fuel payment and will have to reimburse any paid out claims. For the avoidance of doubt this clause does not prohibit in any way the customer's right to exercise their applicable statutory or warranty rights.
|Product||Screen size||Map cut||Original RRP£||Fuel value to be paid £||Fuel value to be paid Euro|
|nuvi 2408LT-D UK||4.3"||UK + Ireland||139.99||10.00||10.00|
|nuvi 2508LT-D UK||5"||UK + Ireland||149.99||10.00||10.00|
|nuvi 2548LMT-D WE||5"||Western Europe||179.99||20.00||20.00|
|nuvi 2598LMT-D EU||5"||Europe||199.99||20.00||20.00|
|nuvi 3598LMT-D EU||5"||Europe||299.99||30.00||30.00|
- ARTICLE 4 - THE PROMOTER
- 4.1 The promoter is: Garmin (Europe) Ltd, Liberty House, Hounsdown Business Park, Southampton, SO40 9LR
- ARTICLE 5 - DATA
- 5.1 Personal data provided by the Participant to redeem this offer may be processed by GARMIN in accordance with applicable data privacy legislation for the sole purpose of processing and performing this offer, for (direct) marketing and quality control analysis, for conducting market research and improving GARMIN'S products and/or services. By accepting these terms and conditions the Participant consents to the processing of personal data in this way. GARMIN and its agents are responsible for storing, processing and transferring the participant's personal data and for registering the participant's consent to this. Participants have the right to obtain information about their data and - if necessary - request rectification or removal of their data held by GARMIN. Such requests should be made to the GARMIN at the following address: Attn: Fuel Promotion, Garmin Europe, Liberty House Hounsdown Business Park, Southampton SO 40 9LR
- ARTICLE 6 - DISCLAIMER
- 6.1 No responsibility will be accepted for claims lost, delayed or damaged for those claims not received by the closing date. GARMIN recommend recorded delivery
- 6.2 Claims will be disqualified if incomplete or illegible. It is the Participant's responsibility to ensure that sufficient details are provided for claims to be processed.
- 6.3 GARMIN is not liable for any costs incurred by the participant relating to bank transfers of the cash back.
- 6.4 GARMIN shall not be liable for any delayed claims of any nature with regard to this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting GARMIN's liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of GARMIN.
- 6.5 GARMIN shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure (meaning: beyond GARMIN's reasonable control) and/or events which, without the fault of either party, render performance impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
- 6.6 GARMIN reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time and/or to unilaterally change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- ARTICLE 7 - JURISDICTION
- 7.1 These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the country in which you have purchased the sat nav and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of that country.