Boardman in London Competition Terms and Conditions
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
- This competition is run by Halfords PLC. It commences on 19th September 2013 at 00:01 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and ends on the 26th Sepember 2013 at 23:59 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- This promotion is open to all residents of the UK. Employees, agents and/or representatives of Halfords, its parent or subsidiaries and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging or fulfilment of the competition, and the immediate family members and/or those persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win a prize in this contest. For the purpose of this competition, immediate family is defined as spouse, partner, mother, father, legal guardian, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren.
- Employees, agents and/or representatives of Halfords may enter submissions but will not be eligible to win a prize in this contest
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Prize includes: 3 x VIP treatment for a sneak preview of the new Boardman range in London on October 2nd 2013, a meet and greet with Chris Boardman, chat with a bike designer and receive a goodie bag. All winners must make arrangements for their own transportation and accommodation
- Winners will be selected at random and is down to the judge's discretion
- Judges decisions are final and Halfords will not participate in communications referencing the judge's decisions. Halfords will not enter into any correspondence regarding award of the prizes.
- Entries must be made directly by that person
- No purchase is necessary.
- No cash or alternative prize will be available
- The prize(s) are non-transferable
- Halfords reserves the right to change the prizes advertised
- All entrants must provide their first and last name, valid email address, postcode and phone operating system confirmation
- Winners will be announced and notified via Facebook and phone/email. Should the winners not respond within 72 hours of this communication the Halfords reserves the right to arrange a redraw to select a new winner
- Entrants will receive emails with products and services from Halfords, which we believe would be of interest to them.
- No cash alternative is available and Halfords reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if for reasons beyond its control the prize is not available. The Sponsor's decision on the alternative prize is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants can unsubscribe from further email communication at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- The entrant's submission implies the entrant has consent to use the content submitted, content will be used on Halfords Group Facebook Pages, Marketing material and any future campaigns in-store and online.
- Entries will be used on Wallposts on Halfords Group Facebook pages and Marketing Campaigns, campaigns may use Facebook User Name.
- The name of the winner may be featured on the sponsor's website and also on a small amount of press materials that may appear in both online and offline media. By participating, winners must consent to the use of their name and content in further publicity
- For a list of prize winners write to the promoter at: (Halfords Digital Marketing, Boardman in London Facebook Comp, Halfords PLC, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0DE).
- Halfords reserves the right to change the aforementioned terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. It is the customer's responsibility to check these terms and conditions for changes
- We reserve the right to reject any entrant on any grounds as we (in our sole opinion) see fit, on among things grounds of public decency, breach of third party rights or illegality or indecency (or similar).
- All images/footage submitted will become and will then remain the property of Halfords Ltd. Any copyright will be assigned to Halfords who has the exclusive right to use such images/footage on Halfords group websites and Halfords Social channels including Facebook Pages, Twitter, Pinterest & YouTube and for Marketing materials and any future campaigns in-store and online for the purposes of this promotion within the UK & Republic of Ireland
Limitation of Liability:
Promoter and its promotion partners are not responsible for any individual's inability to enter the free draw, including but not limited to unavailable network, server, or other connections; failed software or hardware transmissions; other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, including lost, late, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected entries; or for any damage to any computer related to or resulting from participation.
Entrants agree that the Promoter, its promotion partners, related companies, and agencies, and their respective employees or officers shall not be liable for injury, losses, damages, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion or acceptance of or use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.