Terms and Conditions: £1500 Technology Giveaway
- This competition commences on 22/11/13 and will close on 06/01/14. The winner will be drawn at random and notified by telephone or email within 7 days of the draw date.
- The competition is to win over £1500 worth of technology. The prize bundle includes: TomTom Go 5000 Sat Nav with setup, Pure Digital Radio fitted into your vehicle, TomTom Multisport Fitness Watch, Polar RC3 Bike GPS Watch, Mio In Car Camera, iO Play Hands Free Kit, Nextbase In Car DVD Player, Parking Sensors, USB Charger, Multisocket Adapter, Phone Holder, plus a selection of Vodafone McLaren Mercedes team merchandise.
- Any recipient of the Christmas In-Car Technology brochure can enter by submitting your details via the provided web link: www.halfords.com/xmastechguide
- This promotion is open to all residents of the UK excluding employees, agents and/or representatives of Halfords, and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging or fulfilment of the competition, and the immediate family members and/or those persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not). Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Should the winner not respond within 14 days then Halfords reserves the rights to arrange a redraw to select a new winner.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must be made directly by that person
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- No cash or alternative prizes are available.
- Prizes may be substituted with others or a similar value due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- The prize(s) are non-transferable.
- The entrant’s submission implies the entrant’s consent to use the content submitted, content which may be used in post competition publicity.
- Entrants will receive emails relating to products and services from Halfords, which we believe would be of interest to them.
- Entrants can unsubscribe from further email communication at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page.
- The promoter is not responsible for any unavailable network, server, or other connections; failed software or hardware transmissions; other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, including lost, late, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected entries.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition due to circumstances outside of its reasonable control at any time.
- The promoter: Halfords LTD, Icknield Street Drive, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0DE.