» Click here to view full terms & conditions
Garmin - VIP Tour De France Prize Draw T's & C's
- You must be aged 18 or older to enter this prize draw and resident in UK and Ireland.
- Eligibility to enter into the prize draw is through the purchase of any Garmin Edge cycle computer (product codes: 589830, 297189,370681, 370657, 370640, 295399, 710026, 295381, 370673, 370665), purchased in a Halfords store or ordered online from www.halfords.com or between 13th May 2014 and 27th June 2014.
- Only one entry into a prize draw per purchase of Garmin Edge is permitted. Multiple entries per individual are allowed but must be supported by transactional receipt data. We reserve the right to check transactional data in order to validate the entry into the prize draw.
- The deadline for entry into the prize draw is 5.00pm on Friday 27th June 2014.
- Unless we state otherwise, the winners will be drawn at random and we will contact the prize winners a week after the deadline to arrange collection of your prizes from your chosen store.
- The prize includes:
- Hotel accommodation for 2 nights (one room per person, one night in Gerardmer, one night in Mulhouse).
- Outbound flight 12th July, London Gatwick to Strasbourg Entzheim. Winners must be able to get to Gatwick for 11:00 am to meet a Garmin member of staff. Return will be at the conclusion of 14th July from Zurich to London Gatwick.
- Transfers - includes travel to and from the airport to the hotel. Transportation will be provided during the race day. The winner and guest will be met by a Garmin chaperone at Gatwick and will travel with the winner and guest at all times during the trip.
- Hospitality - The winner and their chosen guest will be chaperoned by a Garmin host for the trip which will include meals. On the day of the race, they will watch the start of the race and then drive ahead of the riders to various sections of the course before watching the race from a helicopter. There will be an opportunity to meet the riders pre/post race and take photographs. In the unlikely event that we have difficulties in acquiring the advertised prize(s), we have the right to substitute the prize(s) with alternative(s) provided that any substitutions shall be of equal or greater value. We won't offer a cash alternative. If you are a lucky winner, you cannot request an alternative prize or a cash alternative.