Whether you're new to cycling, looking to get back into the saddle, or an experienced rider, our Women's Cycling Hub is here to help.
We have plenty of guides to help beginners get started,as well as more detailed how-tos for those who are ready to get stuck in.
- /Perfect for off-road riding
- /Grippy tyres are ideal for biting into mud or rough terrain
- /Suspension forks absorb bumps for better control
- /Focused on comfort and style
- /Step-through frames make hopping on and off easy
- /Raised handlebars for leisurely riding
- /The all-rounders
- /Bigger tyres and rigid frames for use on roads and light trails
- /Some have suspension forks for extra comfort
- /Ready to ride further, faster?
- /Light frames and thin tyres mean less effort for more speed
- /Drop or flat handlebars are optimised to fit female geometry
|Why is a women's specific bike important?||Getting back into cycling: Top Tips.|
|What type of bike is best for me?||Introducing: Our New Women's Bikes.|
|What gear do I need?||Not found what you're looking for? Try here.|