Your Free Winter Car Health Check
Find out about how you can keep your car healthy with Halfords' free winter car check.
For many people, keeping on top of your car's maintenance isn't always the number one priority - especially if you've got a lot of things on your plate or you're not confident in what you're doing. That's where we come in; our fully-trained team can give your car a free winter check to ensure it's set for the coming months.
There's no need to book - just turn up. We'll even top up your screen wash for free!
What do we check?
With a Halfords' winter car health check we look at 6 things:
- Light bulbs
- Wiper blades
- Screen wash levels
- Oil levels
Why do we check these areas?
All of these are common problem areas that affect us all, and they're crucial to both your car's performance and your safety. It's important to know that:
- A battery failure is one of the main reasons why people call a breakdown service, so looking after your battery will save you both time and money.
- Driving with broken or faulty lights is illegal - and dangerous!
- A chip in your windscreen can obscure your view; poor visibility is the last thing you want to worry about when driving, especially in bad weather.
- Healthy wipers and plenty of screen wash are vital for a crystal-clear view of the road ahead.
- As part of the winter check we'll make sure you find the right bulb, battery, wiper blade or screen wash for your vehicle.
Keeping your car healthy with Halfords
We've got everything you need to look after your vehicle, from accessories and equipment through to replacement parts and tools. You'll find the right battery, bulb, blade or oil online but we're also on hand to give you any advice - just pop into your local Halfords store and speak to one of the team.