Shopping at Halfords
Where can I ask / answer questions?
You will have the chance to ask questions every time you visit one of our product pages, from bikes to camping equipment. Ask a question about the product and our halfords experts will be able to help. However, your involvement is more than this: we want to hear your suggested answers to other questions along with the views of the Halfords experts. By answering questions, you'll be helping other customers to choose the correct product they need.
How do I ask a question?
- Find the product you wish to ask a question about, either by using the drop down menus or the
search box at the top of the page.
- Click on the 'Ask a New Question' button under the 'Customer Q&A' tab on the product page.
- Sign in using your halfords login. If you're not registered, then it's really quick to sign up.
- Ask your question!
Hints & Tips
- Keep the question relevant to the product for the quickest and most helpful response.
How do I answer a question?
- Once you have found the question you wish to answer, click on the 'Answer this Question' button next to the query.
- Sign in using your halfords login details. If you're not registered, then it's really quick to sign up.
- Answer the question and help other customers!
Hints & Tips
- Make sure the answer addresses the question being asked.
- Explain as much as possible - remember, you are helping someone make their decision on a product!
Please note, we cannot publish the following:
- Customer Service Issues - If you have an issue with your order, please contact Customer Service
- Personal Contact Information - We want to protect your privacy
- Information about other companies and websites information about price
Including any information about the above will mean your question or answer will not appear.