Shopping at Halfords
Why Write a Review?
Your opinion is important to us! We want to hear about the products you like and the reasons why (and any reasons you don't), as this will help other customers to choose their products and guide us to where we can make improvements. As well as a rating, you can also provide a text review, allowing you to provide more insight into your experience of the product. Anyone can then use our social bookmarking links to share reviews as well as evaluating how helpful they were. We offer a review option for all items on our website, from Roof Boxes to Sat Navs.
You may even see some of the best reviews appearing on Halfords advertisements, as no one can describe our products more effectively than you, our customers.
Tell us what you think and WIN!
When you write a review, you will not only be helping other customers, but you will also be automatically entered into our prize draw to win £250 of Halfords vouchers.
For terms and conditions of the prize draw, please click here.
How to Leave a Review
- Find the product you wish to review, either by using the drop down menus or the search box at the top of the page.
- Click on the 'Review this Product' link under the Customer Reviews tab on the product page.
- Enter a valid email address or sign in using your usual Halfords username
- Rate your product and leave a review!
Hints & Tips
- Provide as much detail as you can - your review will help other customers to make their decision
- But keep it relevant!
- Make use of the pro's and con's boxes
- Avoid talking about aspects that are subject to change, such as special offers or pricing, so that your review will not become out of date.
- Share advice and let others know about anything they might find useful.
Please note, we cannot publish the following:
- Customer Service Issues - If you have an issue with your order, please contact Customer Service
- Personal Contact Information - We want to protect your privacy
- Information about other companies and websites information about price
Including any information about the above will mean your review will not appear.
Trax TR.1 Mens mountain bike, "Great product and amazing value" - December 26, 2011
"I bought this bike for my 15yr old who is tall! This bike was amazing value as the bike is well made and excellent quality. It is sturdy and well suitable for mountain biking (he's been up a hill on it already and it's only boxing day!) I would highly recommend this product for value and quality and the gears are amazing!"
Navman EZY Sat Nav, "Great little gadget" - December 30, 2011
"Just recently got a car after years without one, i have an autistic son, this device enables me to go where i need; if i go wrong because of his constant need to talk and ask questions it will re direct you.....speed alert if you go over limit - i have only used it on small journeys at the minute, but well impressed"
Clarity CCE3066 Car CD Player, "Worth every penny" - December 21, 2011
"I bought this as i wanted a product that I can connect my iPod to via an aux cable. I didn't want to buy the expensive ones as I wanted just a plain stereo. I saw this and i knew it would be good. it was very easy to fit myself and all I needed was a aerial adapter that halfords were also selling. The instructions were very clear and came with all I needed. This product is all you need and was worth the money"