Delivery & Returns
Methods Of Return Are As Follows:
At Halfords, we hope that you are happy with your purchase. If you have any questions about any items please contact your local store who will be happy to help.
If you need to return an item we will happily offer a refund as long as this is within 28 days of delivery, in its original packaging and you have proof of purchase.
There are three easy ways to return your item(s):
- In store
- By Post
- By courier
For exchanges or to return an item collected in store, please visit one of our stores.
- You can return any item for free at any of our stores.
- Simply fill in the returns form that came with your order.
- Take this along with your proof of purchase to the store (for Home or Work delivery orders, you will have received a copy of this by email).
- The store will happily refund your payment onto the card you paid with or offer an exchange.
- It is the store managers' decision whether or not to accept a return if you have no proof of purchase. Find your nearest store
If you have lost your returns note you can print another one here.
- To return an item by post fill in the return note included with your order or print off a new one here.
- If you have lost your returns note all the information you need to fill in the returns form can be found in your invoice
- Where possible please try and use the original packaging when sending your items back and ensure it is securely packaged as Halfords cannot be held responsible for any damage during posting.
- Attach the return address label included with your delivery.
- Make sure you take your parcel to your local Post Office in enough time for it to get to us within 28 days of you receiving your order.
- Please note returns made by post are at the customers' own expense.
- We recommend using a track-able service and obtaining proof of postage.
- Please keep your proof of postage until we have confirmed your refund has been processed.
- For larger products (For example adult bikes, tool chests and roof boxes) we offer a courier collection service.
- A £7 charge applies for this service.
- To request this service, please contact Customer Services on 0845 057 9000 or email email@example.com. Please note the following:
- Collections require a minimum of two working days notice.
- We will need to someone to be available and to sign at the time of collection.
- Collections can only be made Monday - Friday (excl. Bank Holidays).
- Collection will take place between 9am and 6pm. (we're really sorry but exact times cannot be given).
- Please re-pack the item(s) securely for courier transport. (All cycles must be un-built and boxed for return)
- We will aim to refund you as soon as possible, but will refund your account within 30 days.
- If an item is being returned as faulty we advise you to return it to a store, as this is the quickest way to receive your refund.
- If you are unable to return a faulty item to your local store please contact us.
For faulty items, we will examine them or we may have to return them to the manufacturer for examination. Where applicable a refund will be provided to your account within 30 days.
When returning items for a refund that were bought online as part of a 'Buy One, Get One Free' offer, 'Buy One, Get One Half Price' offer, '3 for 2' offer, or a 'Buy, Get a Free' offer, all of the items involved in the offer must be returned.
Please note, personalised products and made-to-order products cannot be returned unless faulty.
Our Customer Service opening hours can be viewed here
Our full Terms & Conditions of Sale can be viewed here.
This does not affect your statutory rights.