Haynes Citroen Berlingo & Peugeot Partner (96 to 05) Manual
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Haynes Citroen Berlingo & Peugeot Partner Manual Product Description
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the Citroen Berlingo & Peugeot Partner, all petrol & diesel engines from 1996 to 2005 (P to 55 reg.).
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Manuals
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- Citroen Berlingo & Peugeot Partner Hatchback & van models with petrol & diesel engines, including special/limited editions from 1996 to 2005 (P to 55 reg.)
- Petrol: 1.4 litre (1360 cc) & 1.6 litre (1587 cc)
- Diesel: 1.8 litre (1769 cc), 1.9 litre (1868 cc), 1.9 litre (1905 cc) & 2.0 litre (1997 cc) diesel & turbo diesel engines
Does NOT cover the 1.8 litre (1761 cc) petrol engines
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.Rated 5 out of 5 by dez1 re manual very good servise thank you will be useing halfords again 24 February 2015Rated 5 out of 5 by jonesyjones quality, as expected This manual is written and illustrated to the usual high standard, with clear descriptions and easy to follow instructions. Highly recommended, you won't be disappoint. 04 January 20141-2 of 2
FREE within 4 working days on all orders over £30 (Halfords products only)
Next Day Delivery£4.99
Order by 8pm for delivery tomorrow (Mon - Fri)
Named Day Delivery£4.99
Choose your delivery day (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Sunday
Order by 8pm for delivery 8am - 12 midday (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm for delivery
12 midday - 6pm (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm for delivery 6pm - 9pm (Mon - Fri)
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase