Haynes Fiat 500 & Panda (04 - 12) Manual
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Haynes Fiat 500 & Panda (04 - 12) Manual Product Description
The Haynes Fiat 500 & Panda (04 - 12) Manual covers petrol and diesel hatchback cars, from 2004 to 2012 (53 to 61reg). As part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals, this handbook is essential for the workshop and ideal for the DIY enthusiast. Laid out in an easy to read and clear format, with detailed photographs and line drawings, the manual offers a comprehensive guide to servicing, repairing and maintaining your vehicle.
Features and Benefits of Haynes Fiat 500 & Panda (04 - 12) Manual
- Written by experts with applied experience
- Includes hundreds of detailed drawings and photographs demonstrating step-by-step procedures to guide you through routine checks and repairs
- New colour cutaway on cover to help customers find the correct manual for their car
- Improved rear cover showing real life DIY situations, content details and sample pages
- Haynes Hints provide invaluable short cuts and professional know how
- Tools Tips save time, temper and money
- Spanner Ratings tell you exactly how difficult a task is
- New sections include MOT Test Checks, Roadside Repairs and Glossary of Motoring Terms
- Quick and easy fault diagnosis, maintenance and servicing sections
- Wiring diagrams
- 500 & Panda Hatchbacks.
- Also covers most mechanical features of Convertible Petrol: 1.1 litre (1108cc) & 1.2 litre (1242cc) Turbo-diesel: 1.3 litre (1248cc) 'MultiJet'
Covers the following models
Does NOT cover semi-automatic transmission, Abarth or 4x4. Does NOT cover models with 0.9 litre 2-cyl 'TwinAir' or 1.4 litre petrol engines.
Haynes Fiat 500 & Panda (04 - 12) Manual is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 2 out of 5 by Jdol from Not a good as I thought it would be - by far! Photos are all in not very clear black and white - I was expecting colour as the cover is colour and b&w is pretty useless when looking at a tiny picture( I plastic wrapped in store and can't open until have paid for it ) . The paper quality is poor too - ok I agree with recycled paper but this almost brown! Covering 2 models also makes it confusing especially when there's a page full of photos with no real explanation of which relates to which car. Won't buy another for future cars.Date published: 2015-11-30Rated 4 out of 5 by Ogee from One manual for 2 models not ideal. I bought his manual to do some repairs on a 2004 Panda. While many components are the same, access details are different for the 500, and in some cases the illustrations & descriptions aren't completely clear for the Panda option. But completely separate details for electrical wiring which is very good. Haynes manuals in Halfords are wrapped to prevent damage, so it's not possible to check any details before buying.Date published: 2015-11-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Cosy123 from Haynes manual Are a must have! As with all Haynes manuals this one is well laid out catering for the beginner through to professional. This one has a hard back which makes it more robust and it has already been successfully used to complete two jobs replacing the shock absorbers front and rear. The photographs in the manual helped a lot and I would recommend the Haynes manual to anyone attempting jobs on their car.Date published: 2013-07-24
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase