- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Haynes Ford Galaxy (Sept 00- Mar 06) Manual Product Description
The Haynes Ford Galaxy (Sept 00- Mar 06) Manual is part of the outstanding range of car manuals offered by Haynes, which offers great information designed to help you maintain and repair your car.
As this product is produced from a hands on perspective, the step-by-step guide is written in a way which gives you excellent advice and all the technical information needed to get the job done. This guide offers you all of the necessary detail needed to carry out everything from MOT test checks and roadside repairs to fault diagnosis, general repair and even a glossary of important terms. To make this manual stand out even more, it includes photographs and wiring diagrams to make the process even easier.
This manual is a great purchase for anyone looking to get all the information needed to repair and improve their car's performance. With an introduction section included, combined with essentials such as jacking the vehicle, engine components and transmissions, it is obvious why this bestselling manual would be an excellent purchase for any DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic.
Haynes Ford Galaxy (00- Mar 06) Manual Features and Benefits
- Step-by step procedures are included throughout with helpful diagrams
- A full introduction to the car and all of its included safety aspects
- Includes wiring diagrams and Haynes Hints section for invaluable shortcuts and professional advice
- A spanner rating system, to tell you how tough a job really is
- Weekly checks section as well as routine servicing and maintenance procedures
- A complete hardback manual, created to give you everything needed to carry out repairs, overhauls and those all-important roadside repairs
Vehicles Covered In This Haynes Manual
- Ford Galaxy models with 4 cylinder petrol and diesel engines from September 2000 to March 2006
- Petrol: 2.3 litre (2295cc) from September 2000 to March 2006
- Diesel: 1.9 litre (1896cc) from September 2000 to March 2006
Does not cover the 2.8 litre V6 engine
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.Rated 5 out of 5 by Ian6666 Haynes manual Like all Haynes manuals if you got the will you can do it 08 March 2015Rated 4 out of 5 by dagutter Basic knowledge needed Always rated Haynes Manuals but as the first I've bought in 10 years it's lacking some of the detail that the older ones had. It's written as though you already have some knowledge of the engine and it's components which I hadnt necessarily got for some sections. Overall good as a reference for removal/ fitting etc but wording could be better. 22 March 20131-2 of 2
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase