- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Haynes Mercedes Sprinter Product Description
This book is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter diesel van from 1995 to April 2006.
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and engine, transmission, brakes and bodywork overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Manuals
- Part of Haynes bestselling van maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your van
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in the Haynes Manual
- Mercedes Sprinter diesel from 1995 to April 2006
- 2.2 litre (2148 cc) & 2.9 litre (2874 cc) diesel engines
Does not cover petrol engines, 2.3 or 2.7 litre diesel engines, 4x4 or specialist body conversions.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase