Haynes Peugeot 206 Petrol & Diesel (02 - 09) 51 to 59 Manual
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Haynes Peugeot 206 Manual Product Description
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the Peugeot 206, petrol & diesel engines from 2002 to 2009(51 to 59 reg.).
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Manuals
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- Hatchback, Estate (SW) & Coupe Cabriolet, inc. special/limited editions. Covers major mechanical features of van. Does NOT cover GT1 180 models.
- Petrol: 1.1 litre (1124cc), 1.4 litre (1360cc 8- & 16-valve), 1.6 litre (1587cc 8-valve) & 2.0 litre (1997cc). Does NOT cover 1.6 litre 16-valve petrol engine
- Turbo-diesel: 1.4 litre (1398cc) & 2.0 litre (1997cc) HDi. Does NOT cover the 1.6 litre HDi or 1.9 litre diesel engines..
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.Rated 5 out of 5 by Gav84 My purchase online Does what it says on the tin, quality - typical Haynes manual, value - great price and performance - helps me to perfect the performance!! 16 March 2015Rated 3 out of 5 by terd haynes manual I used haynes manuals in the past and found them really useful,how ever this addition on the peugeot 206 is proving to be rather poor.It tells me the basics of any car but then tells me to go to a peugeot approved garage for almost anyth.ing as special tools are needed.. 01 January 2015Rated 4 out of 5 by btjohno aynes Peugeot 206 (01 - 06) Manual i found this book very useful and would recomend this product 15 July 2013Rated 5 out of 5 by BigAl1965 Haynes Manual Very clear with easy to follow instructions and excellent diagrams. Good fault finding guides. 07 June 2013Rated 5 out of 5 by gil2020 haynes peugeot 206 manual(01-06) This manual contained all the information required. 22 April 20131-5 of 5
FREE within 4 working days on all orders over £30 (Halfords products only)
Next Day Delivery£4.99
Order by 8pm for delivery tomorrow (Mon - Fri)
Named Day Delivery£4.99
Choose your delivery day (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Sunday
Order by 8pm for delivery 8am - 12 midday (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm for delivery
12 midday - 6pm (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm for delivery 6pm - 9pm (Mon - Fri)
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase