Haynes Peugeot 206 Manual Product Description
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the Peugeot 206, petrol & diesel engines from 2002 to 2009(51 to 59 reg.).
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Manuals
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- Hatchback, Estate (SW) & Coupe Cabriolet, inc. special/limited editions. Covers major mechanical features of van. Does NOT cover GT1 180 models.
- Petrol: 1.1 litre (1124cc), 1.4 litre (1360cc 8- & 16-valve), 1.6 litre (1587cc 8-valve) & 2.0 litre (1997cc). Does NOT cover 1.6 litre 16-valve petrol engine
- Turbo-diesel: 1.4 litre (1398cc) & 2.0 litre (1997cc) HDi. Does NOT cover the 1.6 litre HDi or 1.9 litre diesel engines..
Vehicle Make: Peugeot Vehicle Model: Peugeot 206
Haynes Peugeot 206 Petrol & Diesel (02 - 09) 51 to 59 Manual
Cat code: 920553
Free Click & Collect
Delivery not available
ReviewsHaynes Peugeot 206 (01 - 06) Manual 1 2Not detailed enough Years ago Haynes manuals were more comprehensive and showed exploded diagrams so you could see how things were located. These have now gone and this, combined with the fact the manual covers a wide range of variants means, for me , there is insufficient detail. However it is useful in many respects but the older methods of replacing alternator bearings for example have gone to be replaced by " replace with new or exchange item". Also be careful with the radio code. Some cars DO NOT need the code if the battery is disconnected as the code is linked to the VIN. 07 July 20101-2 of 2
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase