- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Haynes Rover 25 & MG ZR Manual Product Description
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the Rover 25 & MG ZR, petrol & diesel engines from October 1999 to 2006 (V to 06 reg).
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Manuals
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- Hatchback, inc. special/limited editions from October 1999 to 2006 (V to 06 reg)
- Petrol: 1.1 litre (1120cc), 1.4 litre (1396cc), 1.6 litre (1589cc) & 1.8 litre (1796cc).
- Diesel: 2.0 litre (1994cc)
Does NOT cover the Gti, ZR160, Stepspeed/Steptronic automatic transmission, Streetwise range, 1.1 litre SOHC or 1.8 litre DOHC 'VVC' petrol engines..
Haynes Rover 25 & MG ZR (Oct 99 - 06) Manual 2 3Haynes Manual What can you say ! They are legendary... does what it says on the tin ! 14 June 2010Haynes manual 1st time reader of this book wish it was in colour apart from that its great 30 May 20091-3 of 3
FREE within 4 working days on all orders over £30 (Halfords products only)
Next Day Delivery£4.99
Order by 8pm for delivery tomorrow (Mon - Fri)
Named Day Delivery£4.99
Choose your delivery day (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Sunday
Order by 8pm for delivery 8am - 12 midday (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm for delivery
12 midday - 6pm (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm for delivery 6pm - 9pm (Mon - Fri)
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase