Haynes Saab 9-3 (Sept 02 - Sept 07) Manual
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Buying Options
Haynes Saab 9-3 (Sept 02 - Sept 07) ManualHaynes Saab 9-3 (Sept 02 - Sept 07) Manual is a clear, step-by-step guide showing you how to do everything from routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs. The reference section includes handy info such as, dimensions and weights, general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding.
Haynes Saab 9-3 (Sept 02 - Sept 07) Manual Extra Info
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals
- Covers the Saab 9-3, petrol and diesel engines from September 2002 to September 2007 (52 to 57 reg)
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing and towing
- Full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing and maintenance procedures
- Repairs and overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes and body equipment
- Glossary of technical terms
- Features photographs and full colour wiring diagrams
- Ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic
VEHICLES COVERED IN THIS HAYNES MANUAL
- Saloon & Estate/SportWagon (from Sept 2002) & Convertible (from Sept 2003), inc. special/limited editions.
- Petrol: 2.0 litre (1998cc) turbo
- Turbo-diesel: 1.9 litre (1910cc)
Please not - Does NOT cover models with 1.8 litre or 2.8 litre petrol engines or 2.2 litre diesel engine or the new Saab 9-3 range introduced September 2007.
Haynes Saab 9-3 (Sept 02 - Sept 07) Manual is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 4 out of 5 by jgill9118 from this product is a guide Hi all, I've recently bought this Haynes manual, I have bought Haynes in the past and found there more of a guide but have all the necessary specifications in them such as, torque angle torques and procedures you definitely need, they are a little vague and if your buying this chances are your cars not brand new off the forecourt, so stock up on wd-40 to help release your bolts let it soak for an hour get a wire brush and most importantly copper grease you never know if you'll need to do the job again, get yourselves Halfords pro advance tools if they break they replace them for nothing it might Carry a high price tag but over the years they will definitely be cheaper, buy cheap by twice try more Than that, so far this book has saved me hundreds of pounds in garage fees and servicing, however you do need to have a basic understanding of mechanics, good luck and remember if its a wearing part you will take it off again copper grease it!Date published: 2017-08-05Rated 5 out of 5 by connor2202 from Excellent engineering reference. Haynes manuals are reliable and well written sources of knowledge. This one is no exception.Date published: 2014-11-12Rated 4 out of 5 by ItsReevesy from Haynes manual An ideal reference book for any car owner. In this day and age you seem to need one of these to do the most straight forwards task on your own car.Date published: 2011-01-15
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase