- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Haynes Vauxhall/Opel Vectra Manual Product Description
The Haynes Vauxhall / Opel Vectra Manual covers hatchbacks, saloon and estate cars from October 2005 to October 2008 (55 to 58 reg), both petrol and diesel. It is one of the Haynes range of best selling car manuals, ideal for the DIY enthusiast and essential workshop manual. It is laid out in the same format, with detailed photographs, line drawings and clear text to guide you through the routine checks to the repairs and the full overhaul of your car's engine, brakes, transmission and bodywork.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Vauxhall / Opel Vectra Manual
- Produced by Haynes, the best selling car manuals in the world
- Roadside repairs chapter for the basics
- Weekly checklist for all the essential parts
- Lubricants & fluids checklist
- Tyre pressure for safer driving
- Routine maintenance & servicing for the enthusiast
- Repairs & overhaul of engine, transmission, brakes & bodywork
- Comprehensive reference section & glossary
- Covers: Hatchback, Saloon & Estate
- Petrol:1.8 litre (1796cc) & 2.2 litre (2198cc)
- Diesel: 1.9 litre (1910cc)
Covers the following models
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.Rated 5 out of 5 by richierich73 haynes manual handy book to have. bought during the flash sale so cheaper than other sellers. 13 November 2015Rated 5 out of 5 by braindead9 haynes manual i needed this at the right time for the right price..got me out of a really bad problems with my car 26 July 20131-2 of 2
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase