Haynes VW Golf & Jetta (04 - 09) Manual
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Haynes VW Golf & Jetta Manual
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the VW Golf (04 - Sept 08), Golf Plus (05 - Mar 09) & Jetta (06 - 09) Petrol & Diesel
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Haynes VW Golf & Jetta Manual Extra info
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- Golf / Golf Plus ('Mk V') Hatchback including special/limited editions from August 2004 to September 2008
- Jetta Saloon including special/limited editions from August 2006 to 2009 (55 to 07 reg)
- Petrol: 1.4 litre (1390 cc), 1.6 litre (1595cc & 1598 cc) & 2.0 litre (1984 cc), inc. turbo
- Diesel: 1.9 litre (1896 cc) & 2.0 litre (1968 cc), inc. turbo
Does NOT cover the R32, 4-Motion , Estate models, 1.6 litre TDi engine or 1.4 litre TSi supercharged/turbo engine.
Haynes VW Golf & Jetta (04 - 09) Manual is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 4 out of 5 by Gem87 from Haynes VW Golf & Jetta 04 - 07 Manual Had what we needed information wise to be able to service the car.Date published: 2015-11-01Rated 5 out of 5 by jptouran from very good product all the information i needed used for doing vw touran gearbox changeDate published: 2013-04-25
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase