Haynes VW Polo Manual
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the VW Polo, covers petrol & diesel engines from 2002 to May 2005 (51 to 05 reg.).This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Haynes VW Polo Manual Extra Info
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- Hatchback, including special/limited editions from 2002 to May 2005 (51 to 05 reg.)
- Petrol: 1.2 litre (1198cc) 3-cyl & 1.4 litre (1390cc, non-FSI) 4-cyl..
- Diesel : 1.4 litre (1422cc) 3-cyl & 1.9 litre (1896cc) 4-cyl, inc. PD TDI / turbo
Does NOT cover the 1.4 litre FSI engines or features specific to 'Dune' models or 'facelifted' Polo range introduced June 2005.
Vehicle Make: VW Vehicle Model: Volkswagen Polo
Haynes VW Polo (02 to May 05) Manual
Cat code: 845016
Free Click & Collect
Delivery not available
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase