Faithfull Voltage Detector 50-1000vac
Oh no - this product can't be purchased right now - please try again later
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Faithfull Voltage Detector 50-1000VAC
This Faithfull Voltage Detector is a handy instrument that uses a safe, non-contact method to detect AC voltage in outlets, lighting fixtures, circuit breakers, wires and cables and can be used to find circuit breaks in a wire.
A voltage test is easy to carry out by simply holding the detector by its body and placing the white end cap near or onto a cable or fitting believed to be carrying electricity.
The detector tip will light up RED if a voltage is present. The tester can be used to detect voltage from 50 to 1,000 VAC. The tester is a convenient pen size with a fixing clip and easily fits into pockets ready for use.
Faithfull Voltage Detector 50-1000VAC Features:
- LED detects the presence of AC current.
- Locate breaks in power cables and wires.
- Non contact testing for complete safety.
- Convenient pen size with a pocket clip.
- 2 x 1.5v AAA Alkaline Batteries included.
- Voltage Detection: 50V-1,000VAC.
- Frequency: 50-500Hz.
- Measurement: CAT II, 1000V.
- Category: CAT III, 600V.
- Always test on a known live circuit before use.
- This detector is not designed to carry out contact tests on live supplies.
- Any other form of test should be carried out by a qualified electrician.
Faithfull Voltage Detector 50-1000vac is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Faithfull Voltage Detector 50-1000vac The item doesn't work with 110v applicances and double insulated units with 2 core cables.Date published: 2016-07-26
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase