Foxwell BT100 12 Volt Car Battery Tester and Analyser
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Oh no - this product can't be purchased right now - please try again later
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
The Foxwell BT100 is a simple to use car battery analyser, which gives a quick assessment of the health and charge level of your battery.
The tool will immediately give a voltage reading on connection to the battery.
Then by simply answering a few on-screen questions (such as whether the battery is in the vehicle, the type of battery, the battery standard and the rated CCA), it will give a more comprehensive assessment.
The BT100 will report:
- Measured voltage
- Measured CCA (Cold Cranking Amps)
- Rated CCA
- SOC (State Of Charge) percentage
- SOH (State of Health) percentage
- BT100 12 Volt Battery Analyser
- BT100 User Guide
- Tests 12V batteries rated from 100 to 800 CCA
- Supports multiple battery types - regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel
- Supports CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN and SAE battery rating systems
- Can test the battery in-situ without needing to remove from the car
- Detects bad cells
- Quick and accurate results in just 3 seconds!
- Safe to use - does not create sparks or discharge battery
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Easy menu driven operation with clear back-lit display
- Multilingual options (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish & Chinese)
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase