Foxwell Nt301 Car Diagnostic Scan Tool
Oh no - this product can't be purchased right now - please try again later
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Foxwell NT301 EOBD / OBD-II Car Diagnostic Scan Tool
The Foxwell NT301 EOBD / OBD-II Car Diagnostic Scan Tool will read & clear Engine fault codes and display live sensor data from the car's engine in numerical or graphical format, including the Oxygen sensors (if fitted).
It is compatible with all* petrol cars 2001 onwards and diesel cars 2004 onwards.
The tool offers fault code definitions on-screen, reads & clears Freeze Frame data and is also quick and simple to use - The perfect tool for keeping in your glovebox.
It is also updateable via the Internet (Windows PC required) so you can keep it up to date for free.
Please note that this tool only communicates with the orange Engine Block symbol on the dashboard. It does not read faults from other systems or clear other dashboard warning lights (such as ABS and airbag warning lights).
Foxwell NT301 Extra info:
- Read and clear engine fault codes
- Switch off Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Read stored and pending fault codes
- View on-screen fault code definitions (generic and manufacturer-specific, where available) - thousands of definitions stored within the tool software
- Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding for faster definitions of manufacturer-specific fault codes (dependant on vehicle support)
- Read freeze-frame data (a snapshot of sensor values when a DTC occurred)
- Read real-time live data streams from the engine sensors - ideal for monitoring intermittent faults
- Display live data streams in text format or on-screen graphs
- View I/M Readiness Test Status for emissions testing - quick display of status of all tests on a single screen
- Access I/M Readiness Test Status via a hotkey - a single button-press
- Retrieve VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (dependent on vehicle support)
- Print saved scan data via a USB PC connection (USB cable included)
- Large 2.8 inch backlit, colour display
- Compatible with petrol cars from 2001*
- Compatible with diesel cars from 2004*
- EOBD / OBD-II cable with 16-pin connector (for the 16-pin socket on all* 2001+ petrol cars and 2004+ diesel cars)
- Supports all EOBD / OBD-II languages (ISO-9141, ISO-14230 (KWP2000), PWM, VPW and CAN)
- Takes power from the car - no batteries needed
Foxwell Nt301 Car Diagnostic Scan Tool is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 4 out of 5 by braveheart1 from foxwell nt301 it does what irt says on the tin...........tells engine managment light code faults and resets the light.Date published: 2017-08-09Rated 4 out of 5 by Beebs5 from Diagnostic tool Fast delivery. Only used it once so far and it seems to do the job. However better instructions on how to use it would be helpful.Date published: 2017-04-30Rated 4 out of 5 by alex9999 from not bad its not bad but a shame you cant force dpf regen from it.Date published: 2017-01-29
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase