Foxwell Nt510 Jaguar And Land Rover Scan Tool
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Oh no - this product can't be purchased right now - please try again later
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Foxwell NT510 Jaguar and Land Rover Scan ToolThe Foxwell NT510 offers comprehensive coverage for Jaguar and Land Rover cars - ideal for specialist garages and car enthusiasts.
Designed for Jaguar cars from around 1998 to 2015 and Land Rover cars from around 2001 to 2015, this scan tool allows the user to read and clear the Diagnostic Trouble Codes of all electronically controlled systems, and to reset oil and service lights, plus many more advanced features such as bi-directional component actuations and calibrations - usually only seen in high-end professional tools.
Foxwell NT510 Jaguar and Land Rover Scan Tool Extra Info
- Read and erase Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC''s) from most (if not all) electronically controlled systems, including Engine, ABS, Airbag, Automatic Transmission, Immobiliser and Climate Control
- Turns off dashboard warning lights
- Displays fault code definitions on-screen (where available)
- Displays live sensor data
- Displays live data graphs, including graph merging
- Resets oil service indicator
- Performs Electronic Parking Brake service functions
- Performs bi-directional component actuations - manually operating components on the car to test their function
- Offers module coding support
- 2.8 inch backlit colour LCD display
- No batteries required - powered from the car''s diagnostic port
- FREE updates for the first 18 months after registration
- 12 month UK warranty
- Foxwell NT510 Professional Multi-System Scan Tool for Jaguar and Land Rover Vehicles
- 4GB Micro SDHC card (inside tool)
- USB cable (to power up the tool when not connected to a car)
- USB Micro SD card reader (to install updates via a Windows PC)
- User manual
- Soft carry case
Foxwell Nt510 Jaguar And Land Rover Scan Tool is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by SpottyMuldoon from Fox well NT-510 Plugged into my '05 XKR and my '55 S-Type 4.2 and read the codes straight away - no errors present. Easy to store profiles for each car in memory. Can access ALL the modules, not just the engine ECU. Can read and graph individual sensor data, like wheel sensors, oxygen sensors, anything. Can even access and release the S-Type electronic handbrake. Can even rr-program individual sensors, though not tried that yet ☺️Date published: 2017-07-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Ross74 from Professional level diagnostic tool at great price Very impressed by full function coverage of tool for Range Rover L322. Simple to connect and logical operation to cover all the usual code reading plus transmission, suspension, ABS, ventilation, lighting and service systems. Just the size to keep in the glovebox and cheaper here than from other online suppliers.Date published: 2017-06-25
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase