Ridgid micro CD-100 (36163) Combustible Gas Leak Detector
Oh no - this product can't be purchased right now - please try again later
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Ridgid micro CD-100 (36163) Combustible Gas Detector
The RIDGIDï¾® micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector provides simple and quick readings to identify the presence of combustible gases. The micro CD-100 is designed to detect Methane, Propane, Butane, Ethanol, Ammonia, Hydrogen and many other combustible gases. (See Chart on back for a complete list.) With adjustable sensitivity, even low-levels of gases can be detected in seconds.
The RIDGID micro CD-100 Gas Detector is the tool for ensuring proper gas line installations, checking for maintenance and repair needs or quickly pinpoint combustible gas leaks
- Rugged Ergonomic Design makes it capable of withstanding jobsite rigor
- Tri-Mode Detection™ gives the operator the flexibility to be alerted with a visual, audible or vibration alert which can be adjusted for your environment
- Adjustable Sensitivity Settings provides precise leak locating with the touch of a button
- 16in. Flexible Probe allows location and detection of leak in hard-to-reach and confined spaces
- Field Replaceable Sensor means more up-time and less time waiting for repairs
- Detection Range: 0 to 6400 ppm (Methane)
- Alarm Sensitivity: 40 ppm (Methane)
- Calibration: Automatic
- Alarms: Visual, Audible, Vibration
- Power Source: 4 x in.AAin.
- Classifications: Class B, Division 1
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase