Laser Brake Caliper Piston Rewind ToolThe Laser Brake Caliper Piston Rewind Tool is for use on disc brake callipers on most European and Japanese cars. Designed for rewind and push back pistons, this is an essential tool for calliper servicing and makes brake pad replacement quick and easy.
Laser Brake Caliper Piston Rewind Tool Extra Info
- Allows servicing and replacement of worn pads on both wind back and push back type brakes
- 18 piece set includes right and left hand threaded rewind tools with 2 pin fixed drive, reaction plate plus 15 adaptors which fits a variety of modern cars
- Suitable for use on modern cars such as: Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Ford, Honda, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Rover, Saab, Subaru, Toyota, Vauxhall/Opel, Volvo, Volkswagen
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 60mm Drive Key with single pin
- 50mm Flanged Drive Key with extended pin
- 35/42/53mm Variable size drive Key
- 30/31/40mm Drive key
- 32mm Drive Key for use with 3/8" Drive ratchet
- 40mm Drive Key with extended pins
- 45/52mm Flanged Drive Key
- 40mm Drive Key with 4 pins
- 53mm Drive Key with 3 pins
- 30mm Drive Key for use with 12mm spanner
- 28mm Drive Key with extended pins
- Right and Left handed force screw
- Reaction plate
Always read the instructions before use, if you do not use the kit correctly, you may damage either the piston or bore or both.
Laser Brake Caliper Piston Rewind Tool
Cat code: 121858
Free Click & Collect
Delivery not available
ReviewsLaser Brake Caliper Piston Rewind Tool 5 5just love it perfect its very good, most of makes and models are covered, never i did not have a problem with any car which i fixed, perfect and You can do both side in the same time, quality is very good, case is just not so good sometimes something goes out from the place but tool is perfect, other sets like that are much more expensive that one is worth every penny 15 July 2012Well Made and Does the Job Bought this kit to do rear brakes on Fiat Mulitpla which it did no problem Its a fully comprehensive kit well made and can do left and right thread as on the Fiat Nice storage case. Good value 24 February 2011need to think Instructions limited or how to use. Adapters fall out of case when closing case. No discription what L/R means is facing or in direction if driving. 20 February 2011Brilliant Does exacally what it says,Perfect.Was at it for ages before i bought this tool. 15 October 2010Brale rewind It worked perfectly on our Vauxhall and I think I would still be struggling now if i had not got the right tool like this one, Seems a good quality as most laser tools are and a good selection to cover most cars i am please with it 19 February 20101-5 of 5
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase