You're just three easy steps away from getting our great trade prices online and in-store - simply click the button below to get started.
Do you have a Halfords Account?
You need to have an account with us to get a Trade Card
You are 3 simple steps away from shopping our Trade Prices online!
Great! Simply sign in or register for a Halfords account below and you'll be able to shop our great trade prices online.
Do you have an existing Halfords account?
Yes, I haveGood stuff - simply sign in to your Halfords account, type in your unique Trade Card number for instant activation. SIGN IN
No, I Haven'tSimply register for a Halfords account, then type in your unique Trade Card number for instant activation. REGISTER
- Receive invoices for your orders online
- See trade prices against all products
- Take advantage of our Click & Collect option
- Create wishlist of all the items you need to complete the job
What is Halfords Trade Card?
The Halfords Trade Card brings you exclusive deals on thousands of car parts, tools and engine oils. What's more, if you sign up online, you'll have access to trade prices online and order items for collection at your local Halfords store. Click here to find out more.
Already signed in?
If you have a Trade Card associated with your account and are already signed in, you're all set! Simply click the links below to start shopping our unbeatable trade prices.motoring workshop
We Can Come To You
If you work at a business with 15 or more eligible employees call our Trade hotline on 01527 513384 to book a free visit from one of our Trade Card representatives.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions ("terms") govern the use of the Halfords Trade Card and any offers associated with the use of the Trade Card and set out the terms of the agreement between Halfords and holders of the Trade Card (the "Trade Card Holders"). By applying for the Trade Card you agree to these terms.
- The Trade Card is available to all UK residents aged 18 or over and who are in mechanical or engineering professions, tradespeople (builders, plumbers etc) driving instructors and taxi drivers.
It entitles Trade Card Holders to purchase Car Parts, Workshop Manuals, Oils, Additives, Halfords Advanced Professional Range of Hand Tools, Car Accessories, Motorcycle Accessories, Car Cleaning and Body Repair (the "Products") at trade prices from any Halfords Store or from Halfords.com.
- The Trade Card is personal to the individual named on the card and cannot be copied, transferred or used by any other person. It can only be used in connection with the purchase of Products in the course of your business, trade or profession. In order for qualifying for trade prices, the Trade Card must be presented at the time of purchase.
- The Trade Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, colleague discount or exchanged for cash.
- You confirm that the information that you provided to us when applying for the Trade Card was and remains true and accurate and that you will notify Halfords in writing of any change to these details. Halfords cannot be held responsible for lost, delayed or undeliverable mail in any media.
- If the Trade Card is lost or stolen, a replacement card will not be issued. You must re-apply for a Trade Card in accordance with Halfords Trade Card Terms and Conditions and eligibility requirements in force at that time. Halfords reserves the right to decline to issue a Trade Card for any good reason.
- Refunds on Products will only be available at the original trade price paid by the Trade Card Holder. Halfords refund policy is available at www.halfords.com. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Halfords Lowest Trade Price Guarantee is available on the Products. If Trade Card Holders can buy the same Product cheaper within 7 (seven) days and within 20 (twenty) miles of the store, Halfords will match the price. Excludes internet and mail orders. The Trade Card Holder must provide evidence of the cheaper price to qualify for this offer.
- Subject to these terms, Trade Card Holders are automatically eligible for a number of periodic offers which will be exclusively for trade card holders ("Holder Offers"). By applying for the Trade Card Holders agree that Halfords can contact them about Holder Offers and with other promotional offers across the Halfords Group.
- Halfords reserves the right to amend, cancel or withdraw the terms of the Trade Card at any time. Wherever possible, Halfords will provide you with advance notice of any such changes. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and any changes to them if, after receiving a copy of the terms or any notice of a change to them, you continue to use your Trade Card or utilise Holder Offers. The Trade Card will at all times remain the property of Halfords.
- Your Trade Card may be cancelled by Halfords where it has reasonable belief of any abuse or attempted abuse of the Trade Card, any breach of attempted breach of these terms and conditions or any behaviour relating to the Trade Car that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour or supplying false or misleading information.
- These terms and conditions replace all previous versions, are correct as of March 2016 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. Trade Card Holders who continue to participate in the scheme following such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions
- Halfords Limited, B98 0DE, Company Number 103161.