Topeak Drybag MTX Trunkbag
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Topeak Drybag MTX Trunkbag
Spend and save on cycling accessories when you buy a bike*
*Excludes approved partners and turbo trainers, bike racks and cycling technology
Spend £30 save £3
Spend £50 save £5
Spend £75 save £10
Spend £100 save £15
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Topeak Drybag MTX TrunkbagThe Topeak Drybag MTX Trunkbag will keep your stuff dry as a bone and insulated against road shock and vibration. The bag also comes with a carrying handle and shoulder strap so it’s as easy to carry around off your bike as it is on it.
Topeak Drybag MTX Trunkbag Extra Info
- Thick polyester/nylon construction, sonic welded seams, and weather-tight zippers
- One divided main compartment constructed with rigid EVA foam
- MTX QuickTrack compatible attachment
- Capacity: 12.1 litre/735 ci
- Size: 38 x 24 x 26 cm
- Weight: 930 g
Capacity: 10-19 Litres Material: Polyester/Nylon Weight: 930g Dimensions (H) x (L) x (D): 38 x 24 x 26 cm
Topeak Drybag MTX Trunkbag is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 4 out of 5 by Pinheirod from Good quality/value for the money Great value, considering the top brand and the waterproof conception. I expected to be a little bit bigger, though. Using for daily commute is quite challenging, a pair of shoes plus trousers and shirt takes almost all space. No much space left for food of toiletries. Although, if you are not carrying a full set, it's enough for computer, change of clothes and more. Has useful external pockets for quick access items. Well built. Does what it promises.Date published: 2016-08-15Rated 3 out of 5 by Kevling from A good bag with some inconveniences The bag works well with the MTX rack and appears waterproof (not had any real test of it yet though). When slung over your shoulder it is quite bulky (it keeps its box like shape), and seems rather expensive for what you get. The plastic is quite stiff and the "roll top twice and clip it down" method of dealing it is a little cumbersome, but with it for knowing it will keep my kit dry. The bag holds a decent amount, everything I need for my short commute - iPad, flask, lunch, shirt, stationery.Date published: 2015-03-16Rated 3 out of 5 by joelGJ from great but a little small on the inside great bag. waterproof. tough. and very smart. BUT, there's a really anoying frame inside it that lines the bag. keeps it 'box' looking, but it actually means you cant fit as much as you think in there.Date published: 2014-09-01
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect from 48 hours*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store and it will be ready for collection in 48 hours time.
*Bike delivery will take four days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase