Camelbak H.A.W.G LR 20 3L Hydration Pack
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Camelbak H.A.W.G LR 20 3L Hydration Pack
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Camelbak H.A.W.G LR 20 3L Hydration PackThe Camelbak H.A.W.G LR 20 3L Hydration Pack boasts a balanced combination of maximum storage and maximum hydration. When riding with a fully-loaded pack, the brilliantly crafted lumbar design shifts the weight to your hips to offer added stability. The pack is also designed to store a second reservoir for those extra long journeys in the saddle. If the weather starts to take a turn for the worse, the integrated rain cover will shield all of your gear. Features additional tool storage and a magnetic tube strap that simply clicks into place so you can remain hydrated whilst focusing on the trail. The brand new Crux LR reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail.
Camelbak H.A.W.G LR 20 3L Hydration Pack Extra Info
- Pack only weight: 1kg / 2 lbs 3 oz
- Torso fit range: 43-53cm / 17 - 21 in
- Waist fit range: 76-127cm / 30-50 in
- Fabric: 100D Robic Nylon Dobby / 210D Nylon Oxford
- Airfoil back panel provides maximum comfort and ventilation
- Dual reservoir compression straps offer a tight stable fit
- Rain cover keeps your pack and gear shielded from inclement weather
- Built in helmet carry hooks
- Carry more water with an additional reservoir comparts that holds 3L/100oz water
- Separate zippered compartment with gear organizer and tool roll
- Additional top zippered pocket has a microfleece lining and holds your media player
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
Camelbak H.A.W.G LR 20 3L Hydration Pack is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Dad100 from Top pack from Camelbak Excellent pack for big days out or if you carry more than the bare minimum of kit.Date published: 2018-05-17
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free Next Day Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Built Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect from 48 hours*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days. Bike delivery will take four days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase