WeeRide Classic Child Bike Seat
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
WeeRide Classic Child Bike Seat
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
WeeRide Classic Child Bike Seat
The WeeRide Classic Child Bike Seat gives better communication between adult and child. Positioned comfortably in front of you the whole bike ride an infant feels intimate, fun and secure.
WeeRide Classic Child Bike Seat Extra Info
- Unique centre mounted bike seat that attaches to nearly all bikes
- Instructions and tools included in pack
- 24 months guarantee
- Features an added strap across the bottom of the seat for enhanced stability
- 2 movement thumb screw and buckle release add extra safety precautions
- Centre mounted bike seat fits to all bikes with 16" frame and over, mens and womens
- Attaches to your bike frame and not handlebars meaning the weight is in the centre giving great balance
- No impact on steering
- 5 point safety harness and padded seat for comfort and security
- Detachable head rest for when your child sleeps
- Suitable for children aged 1-4 years
- Fun and safe for both of you as your child is in front of you
- Foot rests and straps across the foot prevent little feet from dangling
- Integrated high sides and increased seat size ensure optimal child safety
- It will fit to all bikes as long as they have between 49 and 60cm from seat post to headset.
- It will fit mens, ladies, full suspension, oversized headset etc.
- It will fit most drop handle bar bikes, but the riding position means we don't recommend fitting to these bikes
Additional InformationWeb exclusive items are sent direct from the supplier to your home. These items are only available on-line and are not featured in Halfords stores.
Fitting Bracket Included: Yes Material: Tough plastic Recliner: No Type: Child Seats Weight: 4kg Seat Position: Front
WeeRide Classic Child Bike Seat is rated out of 5 by 24.Rated 5 out of 5 by Jones99 from Perfect for family outings I looked at many front mounted seats and went for this one in the end and it's perfect! I have an XL mountain bike so have plenty of room and my 2 year old daughter loves it. I have a 5 year old son who fits in it too and he loves it too. Brilliant seat!Date published: 2017-08-01Rated 5 out of 5 by BigBaba from Just bought it Great product very happy with it. Was using rear mounted seat before and the difference is incredible. Balance is really the main thing and makes riding with the kid much more enjoyable. He loved being in front too and I could see him smiling sometimes from this viewpoint. I was worried about the seat getting in the way of my legs as its in the middle of the bike but took for a 2 hour ride today and no problem at all. Definitely happy with purchase.Date published: 2016-09-06Rated 5 out of 5 by EththeBeef from Great bike seat This was easy to put together and easy to use, both my son and myself love it and we have done both cross country and school runs with it so far. The price was good as we had a price match done and got it for £37.99.Date published: 2015-10-10Rated 4 out of 5 by scottiej from the perfect childrens bike seat perfect for taking my son out for a cycle ride. Great safety features.Date published: 2014-02-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Focky666 from Great product I have bought the bike seat for my 1 year old son. He really enjoy travelling in this seat. He can observe everything and he is close to his mum :) so he feels safe. I am happy with this purchase because I have better control when the child sits in the front of the bike. I highly recommend the product!Date published: 2013-07-05Rated 4 out of 5 by mamae from good for my 10 months baby my baby like to get asleep and its better than rear seat, but her hands fly around my legs and I need to ride very slowly as english roads and footpatch are very bumpy, hole on hole, hate it, and I am affraid it will be too small for 2 years, also that small horizontal strip keeps strips together - what is that for? if for front then you dont put baby itno strips if for back that dont keep strips together anyway and they get down to the arms, plastic is quite softDate published: 2013-06-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Bainsy2 from Brilliant My 18 month baby boy is a big baby and he fits in this fine. He loves it.Date published: 2013-06-16Rated 1 out of 5 by Redson from Tiny and awkward We bought this for our 2 year old on the basis it says up to age 4. What rubbish, no 4 year old would fit this sit. Not even a 3 year old and the 2 year old would only get until the next growth spurt. Also partner managed to scratch the paintwork of his Boardman Comp trying to attach it because its so awkward. My partners bike seemed to be a few millimetres out either end. I don't know bikes or how to describe it, but where the front column attaches to the swivelling part below the handlebars the column has to be a certain height so the seat can attach there.Date published: 2013-06-15
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Built Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products. Bike delivery will take three days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase