ONLINE EXCLUSIVE
Limar Air Speed 2020 Helmet - Matte White - L
10 people are viewing now
5 purchases during last 48 hours

Limar Air Speed 2020 Helmet - Matte White - L 272934

Limar Air Speed 2020 Helmet is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • y_2021, m_12, d_4, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_GB, sid_272870, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_halfords
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 0ms
  • reviews, product
£179.99
  • Type: Road
  • Additional Protection: Standard

Step 1: Select Product Options

Colour: Matt White
Size: L
For fitting, please change quantity to 1 and add each item and fit separately
Quantity:

Step 2: Select Buying Option

Check stock in your location
Use my Location
Booking system unavailable, please try again later.
FREE Click & Collect
Home Delivery

Limar Air Speed 2020 Helmet

  • Magnetic buckle for smooth transitions
  • Monoshell in-mould construction
  • 12 vents and 3 longitudinal inner air flow channels
  • Weight: 250g(Medium)/270g(Large)

 

The Limar Air Speed now has more aerodynamics than ever. Wind Tunnel studies have proved that about 20% of the aerodynamic drag depends on the bicycle used during competitions, while the remaining 80% is due to the athlete’s position on the saddle.

With this in mind, the Limar Air Speed 2020 Helmet has been designed to minimise air resistance in any position of the head, by minimising the frontal area giving a better aerodynamic form.

With a monoshell in-mould construction, you'll be protected too. On top of this, 12 vents and 3 longitudinal inner air flow channels provide great ventilation which will keep you comfortable on long cycles.


Size guide

Small Medium Large Ideal For
52 - 56 cm 54 - 58 cm 57 - 61 cm Fastest Races