Topeak Joe Blow Max II Floor Bike Pump
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Topeak Joe Blow Max II Floor Bike Pump
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Topeak Joe Blow Max II Floor Bike PumpThe Topeak Joe Blow Max II Floor Bike Pump is simply brilliant. The pump has a twinhead connector design that switches between Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves without having to switch washers. It also boasts a stable, oversized barrel and up to 120 psi power. Get pumping, get riding!
Topeak Joe Blow Max II Floor Bike Pump Extra Info
- Wide, stable, engineering-grade composite base with a sturdy oversized steel barrel
- Easy to read gauge with pressure indicator dial (reads to 120psi)
- Simple dual pump TwinHead design is compatible with Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves - no switching of washers
- Padded elastomer grip for a comfortable and enhanced hold and efficient pumping
- Airtight seal thanks to composite thumb lock lever
- Dunlop valve adaptor and ball and air bladder needles
- 24 month guarantee
Maximum Inflation Pressure: 120psi Weight: 1.6kg Valve Type: Schrader & Presta
Topeak Joe Blow Max II Floor Bike Pump is rated out of 5 by 22.Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike369300 from Great product at reasonable cost This bike pump works well. It even blows up car tyres. Gauge is a good addition. Highly recommended.Date published: 2016-10-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Creen from Great pump Used for both types of tyre, pumps up in just a few pumps, the best one I have hadDate published: 2016-09-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Joolz61 from Blown Away I read the reviews for this pump before making my purchase and was happy to see when I received the pump that they were spot on. I'm happy with the ease of using the pump, the ease of the gauge and the overall quality of the pump. I've already recommended the Joe Blow II to cycling friends and family.Date published: 2016-09-05Rated 4 out of 5 by Nickr62 from Excellent Bought at a sale price so exceptional value for what so far is a great product.Date published: 2016-08-09Rated 5 out of 5 by RodBod from Great Bike Pump Very easy to use - just a few strokes of the pump are needed, stable on ground, clear pressure gauge & solidly built.Date published: 2016-05-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Angryperson from 5 Star Product This product is the way to go if you have high pressure cycle tyres to inflate. The pump is easy to use and the pressure gauge pretty accurate. Inflating to 60lb on my tourer tyres takes just a couple of pushes.Date published: 2016-05-01Rated 5 out of 5 by daiwa7ht from great its so good i use it on my car as well, and it was delivered so fastDate published: 2016-03-28Rated 5 out of 5 by john010 from Topeak Joe Blow Max II Floor Bike Pump Effortless action, works a treat and would recommend this pump to anyone looking to upgrade to a floor pump.Date published: 2016-02-04
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase