Panaracer Flataway Bike Tyre Liner - 700c
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
The Panaracer Flataway Bike Tyre LinerThe Panaracer Flataway Bike Tyre Liner is made from lightweight and strong Kevlar fibres, which are woven together to produce a bullet-proof vest for your tyre. This smart liner fits one wheel and is placed between the casing and the tube.
Panaracer Flataway Bike Tyre Liner Extra Info
- Protects against external punctures
- Light and supple Kevlar fibres are woven together
- Ideal for touring or urban applications
- Supplied to fit one wheel
- Sits between the casing and tube
- Size: 700c
Looking for a pump aswell? Click here to view our range
Panaracer Flataway Bike Tyre Liner - 700c is rated out of 5 by 8.Rated 2 out of 5 by BigAllister from Panaracer Flataway Bike Tyre liner I fitted the 30mm wide Bike liner, I thought to Adhesive was poor Had to fit it three times to get it Write, However If you read the instructions It will prevent Bullets But Not A pin Which can pierce any inner tube at will So what's the point of fitting this Liner, We Will see how effective or How lucky I will be with puncturesDate published: 2017-03-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Garfybeds from Invaluable and will save you so much time This is a great product. Fitting is a bit fiddly but for the sake of a few minutes you could save yourself lots of lost cycling time. The liner will prevent pretty much anything from penetrating through to your inner tube saving you from having to fix a puncture while on a ride. You could recover the cost of this in just 2 rides !Date published: 2016-11-01Rated 1 out of 5 by Bess1 from Panaracer Flataway Maybe I don't understand how this product works, but if can put a pin straight through it how does it stop punctures?Date published: 2016-05-02Rated 3 out of 5 by cyclinggrandad from Panaracer revier Not used cycle enough to review its puncture protection but i also bought a new schwalbe tyre, so hopefully both will do the job. I think relying on just the liner may be a little risky, especially as i ride a lot along the canals, where there is a lot of glass..One criticism i have of the liner, is that it didn't appear to be very sticky, so i have doubts as to whether it has stuck to the inside of the tyre correctly. The glue on this liner should be much more sticky, to prevent it sliding out of placeDate published: 2015-10-29Rated 4 out of 5 by DocKH from No punctures to date Bought these before a sportive ride and I did not get any punctures when others were. However could be coincidental. Slightly tricky to fit to new tyres (Conti GP4000) as they were all twisted but once I had pressed the tape all the way round and used a small overlap there were no problems. Fitting does take time so don't rush. For those who worry about the extra weight on a road bike I will leave the decision to you. I am 100kg so small changes don't really affect meDate published: 2015-06-10Rated 4 out of 5 by pistolpete15 from Good. Easy to fit Quite pricey but easy to fit/ Hopefully it will avoid puncturesDate published: 2014-09-02Rated 4 out of 5 by simondh from Panaracer Flints are a constant problem in my area, any additional puncture protection is helpful. Whiltst this doesn't protect the sidewalls it does add significant protection to my summer tyres.Date published: 2014-08-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Perfect protection Brilliant product. Good service Brilliant product. Good service Brilliant product. Good serviceDate published: 2014-01-19
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase