Park Tool CC3.2 Chain Wear Indicator
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Park Tool CC3.2 Chain Wear Indicator
Extra 10% off everything
Must end Tuesday 17th July
How can I get it?
Collection not available
Delivery not available
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Park Tool CC3.2 Chain Wear IndicatorThe Park Tool CC3.2 Chain Wear Indicator is a handy tool to check whether or not your chain needs replacing. Other drive-chain components are in danger of deteriorating if the chain is not replaced within the 0.5% to 0.75% wear points.
Park Tool CC3.2 Chain Wear Indicator Extra Info
- 10-speed compatible
- Precision, laser cut steel construction
- Simple gauge design gives a precise indication of when your chain needs replacing
- If 0.75% side fits, chain replacement is needed to prevent decline of other components
Material: Steel Number of Tools: 1 Type: Chain Tools Weight: 45g
Park Tool CC3.2 Chain Wear Indicator is rated out of 5 by 10.Rated 4 out of 5 by 8oo85 from Indicator range is 0.5 - 0.75. This Chain wear indicator range is 0.5 - 0.75. The earlier version of this tool was 0.75 - 1.0. So this tool will indicate to change the chain more often.Date published: 2017-07-06Rated 5 out of 5 by smooththumbs from Does what it says on the pachet A very simple tool to use, really useful tool see in an instant if the chain is worn or not in seconds.Date published: 2016-10-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Nicknamehaha from Chain checker Great bit of kit for checking your chain wear,simple to use . Showed me I needed a new chain on my commuter bike.Date published: 2015-11-19Rated 5 out of 5 by phitur from Park Tool CC3.2 Chain Wear Indicator What I like about this chain wear indicator is that it measures 0.5 and 0.75. Most of the others measure 0.75 and 1.0. I like to change my chain at 0.5 to prevent wear on the cassette and chainset so it is ideal for meDate published: 2015-07-04Rated 5 out of 5 by HappyHelen from Expensive for a piece of metal Does what it is supposed to do. I like the fact there is no grey area when using it.Date published: 2015-04-30Rated 5 out of 5 by OneLooseNut from You Need This (Probably) There are a few ways to check your chain for wear. You should do it regularly as a worn chain causes damage to the rest of your drive chain. Buy this and worry no more. Two seconds and you'll know if it's time to search for "KMC Chain" in Halfords.Date published: 2015-02-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Roy10 from Simple good/bad indication. Small easy to use product. Easy to keep in your toolbox.Date published: 2015-01-27Rated 5 out of 5 by MM41 from Handy tool Noticed issues with drivetrain performance so bought the tool, checked the chain, easy to use and indicated chain wear so changed chain and all goodDate published: 2014-08-31
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase