Park Tool PCS9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Park Tool PCS9 Home Mechanic Repair StandThe Park Tool PCS9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand provides you with a tough and rigid base, this is made up of a three point folding leg system with countless ways to adjust and position the clamp to suit you.
Park Tool PCS9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand
- Clamp height can be adjusted from 39 inches to 57inches / 99cm to 145cm.
- Includes a simple screw type clamp to enable you to adjust the fit to multiple shapes of tubes - 7/8inch to 3inches in size.
- The clamp is able to rotate 360 degrees
- Foldable for transit storage - 41inches / 104cm.
- Made from powder coated steel tubing for a long lasting life span.
Material: Powder Coated Steel Type: Bike Work Stands Weight: 9.15kg
Park Tool PCS9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand is rated out of 5 by 30.Rated 5 out of 5 by Alois from Good quality product, easy to assemble and use This repair stand was a good buy, and is likely to be the last one I need to buy ever. All parts are made to last, no unnecessary fragile or soft parts (except for the bracket that clamps the frame of the bike). The legs can be easily straightend, to fully disassemble the stand an allen key is needed though. I don't bother and store it in one piece in the shed, great product.Date published: 2017-05-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Vinny8481 from Very Sturdy great value for less than £80 As the title says really this bike maintenance stand is definitely worth the moneyDate published: 2017-05-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Getstuffed from Easy to use Was looking for a stand with a metal clamp, this fits the bill perfectly. Easy to fold away and easy to use again. Been using it on step through and mountain ebikes. No problem with the weight of the bike 22kg. Clamp works great, clamps on seat post with no slipping. Would have been absolutely perfect if it included a handle bar support,Date published: 2017-04-30Rated 5 out of 5 by ChrisRandomNick from Solid stand at great price Very easy to assemble. I use it to service my enduro mtb bike. Bike is pushing 15kg but stand is absolutely rock solid and stable. It's actually much beefier than it appears on the photo. Very good hight adjustment range. The head rotates 360°. Fantastic value for money.Date published: 2017-04-19Rated 5 out of 5 by JohntheSnuff from Excellent Build Took the advice of the Halfords staff at my local branch and paid the extra money for this over the cheaper Own Brand option ... And so pleased I did. Full metal construction, reassuringly solid. Does everything I have ask of it including supporting my 25 kilo e-bike. Not sure why the typical rider needs to buy a stand that is more expensive than this.Date published: 2017-03-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Simo13 from Good sturdy bike repair stand. It's a lot more robust than it appears on the photo. Should have bought one years ago...... makes work on the bike so much easier. Use it for MTBs and it handles them no problem.Date published: 2017-02-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Jal44404 from Long lasting home repair stand Did a lot of searching and many people were more than happy suggesting to buy a cheaper stand but people who use them regularly did say go from Park tools. Issues with cheaper stands were that they've to pedal over etc and not as stable. Started using this stand and very happy with it.Date published: 2017-01-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Gordon123 from excellent workstand bought this to replace a cheap workstand, the quality is excellent. i went for this rather than the pcs-10 because of the metal head/neck. the clamp on the riser only has bolt adjustment but i bought a seat post quick release and fitted it to the stand which overcomes the fiddly height adjustment which would otherwise need an allen key. overall i'm very pleased with this stand and i definitely recommend to others...also note that this stand folds down to 1mtr in length for easy storage.Date published: 2016-11-14
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase