Halfords Kids Bike Care Plan - 1 Year
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Buying Options
Halfords Kids Bike Care Plan - 1 YearIf bike repairs aren't your strong suit, let our experts take care of it with the Halfords Kids Bike Care Plan. Perfect for all bikes with 20" wheels and below, this plan will keep your little one's bike in top condition and keep them cycling. Just so you know, if the bike isn't new or wasn't bought from Halfords, it may be subject to service and repair before you can take this plan out.
- FREE comprehensive silver annual service (normally £50/€60) including wheels and tyres, brakes, gears, drive chain and frame.
- FREE fitting on all parts and accessories bought from Halfords.
- FREE fitting on all inner tubes.
The free Silver Service includes the following:
- Checking frame and other core components for wear and damage
- Checking hubs, spokes, rims and tyres for damage and that wheels are true
- Alignment of brakes and checking operation and effectiveness
- Lubricating chain and checking for wear
- Inspecting brake pads for wear and damage
- Setting gear stops and adjustment of indexing
- Checking front chainwheel, rear sprockets/cassette for wear
- Inspecting bottom bracket for play and adjustment
- Checking alignment and wear of front and rear mechanics
- Checking bearings, crank bolts and pedals for wear and damage
- Inflating tyres to thecorrect pressure
- Ensuring set up and positioning of the bike
Click here to see The Terms & Conditions of this Bike Care Plan.
Halfords Kids Bike Care Plan - 1 Year is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 1 out of 5 by marklake from Kids bike service Dropped the bike for brake and gears service. Few days later got a call that the bike is ready. Came to shop and paid. Leaving the shop I realised that the job was not done, so I stayed. Half an hour later I was told, the job was done. Took the bike and before I left the shop I realised the front brakes were as sharp as before but the rear would not stop the bike at all. Came back and half an hour later I was told it is ready. Took the bike and the brakes were sound. Same day my son went for ride and chain fell and rear wheel nearly fell off because it wasn't tightened properly!Date published: 2017-10-08Rated 5 out of 5 by cameron101 from great halfords are really helpful and at a great price i had a buckled wheel and they fixed it quick and looked at the gearingDate published: 2016-06-18
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase