Continental GatorSkin Folding Tyre 700c
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Continental GatorSkin Folding Tyre 700c
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Continental GatorSkin Folding Bike Tyre
The Continental GatorSkin Folding Bike Tyre is the most popular road bike tyre in the UK. Made from quality German natural rubber treat, this tyre is a durable yet tough tyre at a great price. The rubber tread is designed to perform well in wet/wintery conditions.
Continental GatorSkin Folding Bike Tyre Extra Info
- Gatorskin cut-resistant layer from bead to bead
- Available in: 700x28c & 700x32c
Bead: Folding Discipline: Road Maximum Inflation Pressure: 120psi Size: 700c Type: Bike Tyres Weight: 220g
Continental GatorSkin Folding Tyre 700c is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by mikeonplanetx from 28 mm tyres for the winter Decided to try 28 mm tyres on my road bike for winter commuting. I ride 32 miles most days and don't like being slowed down, but these tyres have been great so far. Also using a rack pack so they spread the load without any extra harshness. Hard to fault at this stage, smooth the ride on rough roads and hold their speed well.Date published: 2016-11-18Rated 5 out of 5 by JamesR007 from Use your CX on road? Better buy these. I tend to use my CX on road more. The CX type of bike has 700c rims but slightly wider so you'll need 28mm-38mm slicks. These tyres compromise between hard wearing, price, speed and grip. Some users have reported they struggle in the wet roads of winter and buy the GP 4000 version of these. Continental usually come up a little slimmer so a 32 is a 28-30mm but I didn't find this the case. I was left thinking I should have bought 28mm but the 32mm are quick and offer good control and comfort. Don't put 25mm on wide rims, they are too slim fit safety but have not heard of them of popping off a rim. Check what size tyre fits your rims. Also consider these as a training or a commuting tyre. I have put on 500 miles and they were great from the word go.Date published: 2016-06-10
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase