Michelin Protek Max reflective Bike Tyre
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Michelin Protek Max reflective Bike Tyre
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Michelin PROTEK MAX REFLECTIVEThe Michelin PROTEK MAX REFLECTIVE grants easier rolling and a nice grip, so cyclists can feel secure tackling wet and greasy surfaces.
Michelin PROTEK MAX REFLECTIVE Extra Info
- Tread pattern makes for easier rolling
- Rubber compound gives excellent grip
- Excellent grip on wet and greasy surfaces
Bead: Rigid Discipline: Road Maximum Inflation Pressure: 87psi Size: 700c Type: Bike Tyres Weight: 700g
Michelin Protek Max reflective Bike Tyre is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 4 out of 5 by TrigHunter from Good on road but not for off road These are good tyres for road work, even if they are a tad on the hard side. But just dont try and take them off road. Even on well used rocky tracks they dont have enough grip. Just a small amount of damp and they are useless.Date published: 2016-09-27Rated 5 out of 5 by mikethedumplinmuncher from Extremely strong tyre Bought this for the back wheel of my Dawes hybrid after a string of punctures using the poor original tyre, and after three months of winter commuting on some awfull roads and some muddy single track I can report not only no punctures but hardly a mark on the tread, in fact it looks allmost unused with virtually no visible wear, very impressive and probably the toughest tyre I've used in thirty years of cycling, however this level of reliability comes at a cost and that is weight, this tyre is heavy and you do feel this mostly on hills and acceleration, but you don't buy something like this for winning races, its also supremely comfortable, and would make a great expedition tyre.Date published: 2016-02-20
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Built Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days. Bike delivery will take three days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase