Schwalbe Big Apple Reflex Bike Tyre 26"
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Schwalbe Big Apple Reflex Bike Tyre 26"
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Schwalbe Big Apple Black Reflex Bike Tyre - 26"The Schwalbe Big Apple Black Reflex Bike Tyre - 26" includes built-in air suspension and an extra wide profile for outstanding comfort, perfect for touring and commuting and suitable for everyday use. It features RaceGuard puncture protection and impressive Endurance rubber compound which is extremely resistant to friction for more mileage and a lengthy lifespan.
Schwalbe Big Apple Black Reflex Bike Tyre - 26" Extra Info
- Perfect for touring, commuting and road use
- Suitable for everyday use
- Balloon-like comfort with built-in air suspension
- Created using Endurance Compound - extremely resistant to friction
- Pronounced profile for defence against rough and rutted surfaces
- RaceGuard protection belt for puncture resistance
- Colour: Black
- Available in two sizes: 26x2.00 inch / 26x2.35 inch
Bead: Rigid Discipline: Hybrid Size: 26" Type: Bike Tyres
Schwalbe Big Apple Reflex Bike Tyre 26" is rated out of 5 by 7.Rated 5 out of 5 by chriscjc from schwalbe big apple superb tyre, only replacing as done so many miles on previous set...great service, good price.Date published: 2018-01-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Heppy from I like the range of Schwalbe tyres. I chose the Big Apple for the rear of my M/B style electric bike in place of the original knobblies. These have much reduced rolling resistance and I rarely ride in mud anyway.Date published: 2017-09-06Rated 5 out of 5 by orchy1 from Love Schwalbe Always buy Schwalbe, these tyres were on the bike from new so just got the same again. Bonus on these is they have reflective strip around the rim.Date published: 2017-01-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Habbers from Road tyres for mountain bike found that my mountain bike was being used mostly on Tarmac and gravel tracks. Decided to swop full knobbly tyres with Big apple 2 inch tyres. Very pleased tyres are almost silent with a bit of bounce and so much faster than the knobbly tyres.Date published: 2015-11-10Rated 5 out of 5 by BGbiker from Schwalbe big apple tyres 26x2.0 Just brought these on sale for under £20, great deal. I have swapped out the knobby mountain biker tyres for these. Running at 45psi front & 50psi back ATM. Not riding on the dirt anymore, so for paths / forest tracks and roads these are superb. For the hard-tail bike they add that extra bit of comfort too. Also quieter and faster. A happy biker............Date published: 2015-10-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Heisenberg2001 from Rolls like a dream I've been a mountain biker for years but decided to switch from knobbly to smooth tread tyres. I never liked the look of them before, but these Big Apples are nice and wide and look cool on the bike. They also roll smooth and fast on Tarmac and cycle paths, which is where I do most of my riding these days. A huge difference to both speed and rolling resistance and almost silent tooDate published: 2015-04-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Uzzy75 from Replacement tyres Good product...... As discribed on the website and by others from external forums.Date published: 2014-01-21
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Built Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days. Bike delivery will take three days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase