Schwalbe Marathon Mondial DD Bike Tyre - 700c
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Schwalbe Marathon Mondial DD Bike Tyre - 700c
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Schwalbe Marathon Mondial DD Bike Tyre - 700cThe Schwalbe Marathon Mondial DD Bike Tyre is a reliable and tough tyre that has been designed for the competitive cyclist. It very smartly uses Schwalbe Evo technology and TravelStar Compound for exceptional grip and puncture protection.
Schwalbe Marathon Mondial DD Bike Tyre - 700c : Extra Info
- Perfect for touring.
- Created using TravelStar Triple Compound and Schwalbe Evo technological construction allowing impressive cornering traction, low rolling resistance and impressive puncture resistance.
- Integrated puncture protection belt is created using a densely woven construction for reliable resistance.
- Construction and compound created using the latest Schwalbe Evo technology.
- Available in two sizes: 700x35c / 700x40c
Schwalbe Marathon Mondial DD Bike Tyre - 700c is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by fruceki from chunky Switched the stock 33c Kenda small block 8 for the 40c Mondial. I wanted better grip, better cushioning, better durability and maybe less rolling resistance. I ran my 33c at 5 bar for fear of pinch puncture. Obviously that made bumpy rides rough. At 5 bar the 40c still are rough at hard bumps but the do dull out the vibrations from rough tarmac. At 3.5 bar the 40c do add cushioning. Nothing dramatic, but noticeable and welcome. The 40c no dial are about 50% heavier than my previous 33c kendas. The difference is noticeable in angular momentum, making the bike feel more stable. The hybrid tread does feel "tready" at times. This is due to the centre chevrons, where every second pair interlocks less well. Rolling resistance is not much different from my previous tyres at usual 20kmh speeds. Closer to 30kmh the air resistance of the big side lugs becomes audible and noticeable. Traction on wet and dry tarmac is great and is handling wet stops were my previous tyres would skid even dry. The big side lugs ensure that off road is not going to be an issue, while staying out of the way for tarmac use.Date published: 2016-11-08
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Built Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days. Bike delivery will take three days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase