Campagnolo Bullet Pair Wheels 700c
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Campagnolo Bullet Pair Wheels
The Campagnolo Bullet Pair Wheels are lightweight carbon wheels with an aluminium braking track. Receptive and nimble on every kind of track surface, these wheels will surpass all expectations.
Campagnolo Bullet Pair Wheels Extra Info
- Dynamic balancing on the rim
- Momag for improved structural resistance
- Aluminium profile for clinchers
- Oversized flange on the drive side which are popular with track sprinters
- DRSC (Directional Rim-Spoke Coupling) to allow correct alignment and tension value
- Weight: front wheel 785g, rear wheel 970g
Discipline: Road Size: 700c Spokes: 16/21 Type: Wheel Sets Weight: 1755g
Campagnolo Bullet Pair Wheels 700c is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by stustustustu from Nice, light and click well! 4 year warranty as well! Nice, light and click well! 4 year warranty as well!Date published: 2018-02-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from These Wheels are Great Having spent a long time, looking at deep section wheels, and reading endless reviews. I finally made up my mind to go for the Campagnolo Bullet. From the off the first thing I noticed, was how easy they rode into a headwind. Once up to 17-18mph they start to come into their own and as speeds increase the wheels just keep performing. They also perform well when you initially put the power down. With the aluminium brakeing surface stopping is no problem either. These wheels Will improve your average speed, no matter what level you are atDate published: 2016-09-10
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Built Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products. Bike delivery will take three days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase