FSA The Pig DH Pro 1.1/8 Headset
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
FSA THE PIG DH PRO 1.1/8 HEADSETThe FSA The Pig DH Pro 1.1/8 Headset has a threadless design and is perfect for both downhill cycling and Mountain Bikes.
On the techy side, this headset has a forged chromoly lower cup with 12mm deep cut, an alloy upper cup and industrial style cartridge bearings.
FSA THE PIG DH PRO 1.1/8 HEADSET EXTRA INFO
- 1-1/8" 36° x 36° ACB upper bearing
- Forged chromoly lower cup
- 6061T6 upper cup
- Gyro compatible
- Stack height: 15.4 + 16 = 31.4mm
Discipline: MTB/Road Length: 31.4mm Material: Alloy Type: Headsets Weight: 215g
FSA The Pig DH Pro 1.1/8 Headset is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by Elmo509 from Not a pig of a headset I bought this headset when it was at a really low price (£10) and I'm still yet to fit it. I've had an FSA Pig headset in the 90's and they were amazing back then and they still look it now with their sealed bearings and oversized DH look. FSA are known for their quality and they've continued to use that when making this headset. I'm looking forward to using it on my retro 99 model Intense M1SL that I'm restoring and, because I bought 5 for the price of 1, I'll be using it on a few other projects as well.Date published: 2017-01-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Pig Dh - good solid headset I bought this product as I was after a headset with cartridge bearings in a standard (non tapered) external cup format. The top bearing is normal size but the lower bearing cup and bearing are enormous - they look made to last. So far so good - it fitted into the frame well and the bearings feel really smooth. Only had a quick pootle round on the bike so far. It will be used for pump track duties and I expect it to be stronger than the frame. By far the cheapest cartridge bearing headset by a brand name that I found and Halford's had the best price for it. Perhaps not the headset for you if you are building up a lightweight bike as this thing could probably withstand a nuclear strike it's so overbuilt! One thing to note - I had to remove a couple of spacers from under my stem - the stack height of this headset is higher than normal.Date published: 2016-06-28
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect from 48 hours*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store and it will be ready for collection in 48 hours time.
*Bike delivery will take four days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase