Shimano XC51 MTB SPD Shoes
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Shimano XC51 MTB SPD ShoesThe Shimano XC51 MTB SPD Shoes are competition quality off-road SPD shoes at a fantastic price. They feature an aggressive mud-shedding tread pattern for brilliant traction when you're out on the trails, and have a glass fibre reinforced nylon sole which transfers your energy straight to the pedals.
Shimano XC51 MTB SPD Shoes Extra Info
- Aggressive mud-shedding tread pattern for added extra traction
- Reinforced uppers feature large breathable mesh panels and synthetic leather upper
- Glass fibre reinforced nylon sole transfers your energy straight to the pedals s
- Works with optional replaceable spikes
- Reflective detailing on the heel help keep you more visible in low light conditions
- Average weight: 673g per pair (Size 40)
Shoes Men's UK Shoe Size 5.0 6.0 7.0 7.5 8.0 8.5 9.0 9.5 10.0 10.5 11.0 12.0 13.0 Women's UK Shoe Size 4.5 5.5 6.5 7.0 7.5 8.0 8.5 9.0 9.5 10.0 10.5 11.5 12.5 EU Shoe Size 38.0 39.0 40.5 41.0 42.0 42.5 43.0 44.0 44.5 45.0 46.0 47.0 48.0
Closure System: Buckles Discipline: MTB Gender: Unisex Type: Shoes Weight: 673g Cleats Compatibility: SPD Compatible
Shimano XC51 MTB SPD Shoes is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by longlegspete from Great Shoes Have put around 500 mile on these shoes in the 4 weeks or so I've had them so can't comment on longevity only that they seam well made, they are really stiff for an MTB shoe which is great, you can give them plenty of power in the knowledge they will transfer it easily without flexing. Its always best to check on the Shimano sizing charts for fit as they use slightly different euro sizing which means you will need a few euro sizes up on what you normally take, example of eu47 is normally uk13 but with Shimino it eu50, they are really comfortable and look really good, top marks!Date published: 2018-08-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Jase71 from Great all round Ordered and delivered quickly... Great fit, comfortable and supportive. Lots of features. Cleats fitted easily with good adjustment. Easy to walk in off bike. They look cool too... :-)Date published: 2017-09-03
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase