Garmin Edge Explore 820 GPS Bike Computer
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Garmin Edge Explore 820 GPS Bike ComputerThe Garmin Edge Explore 820 GPS Bike Computer will not only track your performance but will also keep you connected with family and friends whilst out on the road. This compact, touchscreen cycling computer is packed full of features such as GPS navigation and an altimeter to tell you how fast, how high and how far you've gone. With a great new feature, GroupTrack, you can pair your device through Garmin Connect™ and can keep tabs on your riding buddies, and they can keep tabs on you when you get separated. For your 2-wheeled adventures on the road or trail, navigate with confidence with the Edge Explore 820.
Garmin Edge Explore 820 GPS Bike Computer Extra Info
- Lightweight and compact, with built-in GPS and GLONASS reception and altimeter for accuracy even under cover
- GroupTrack¹ keeps you informed of the location of everyone in your riding pack
- Bike-specific navigation preloaded with Garmin Cycle Map for turn-by-turn navigation
- Optional battery-save mode for longer rides or weekend trips; extends battery life up to 50 percent
- Better cycling awareness features such as built-in incident detection² and GroupTrack, plus compatibility with Varia™ line of cycling awareness accessories, including rearview radar and smart bike lights
What's in the box
- Extended out-front mount
- Standard mount
- USB cable
Battery Life: Up to 15 hours Heart Rate Monitor Included: No Includes Mount: Handlebars Power Source: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Screen Size: 3.5 x 4.7cm Touchscreen: Yes Type: Cycle GPS & Computers Water Resistant: Yes Weight: 67.7 g Wired/Wireless: Wireless Compatible with Strava: No
Garmin Edge Explore 820 GPS Bike Computer is rated out of 5 by 10.Rated 5 out of 5 by Bstar from Good unit Good unit but need more time to test it out finger crossed for good weatherDate published: 2018-03-31Rated 4 out of 5 by Jofozzz from Great Product A manual would have been useful, but overall this is a handy device and I'm pleased with it.Date published: 2017-09-12Rated 1 out of 5 by Sohail1234 from Awful Worst gps i have ever used. Crashes alot. Maps are unbelievable. Touch is sooo annoying. Even the previous models like 810 and 800 were better than this one. Refunded and bought explore 1000 which is excellent unit. Would not recommend this productDate published: 2017-07-28Rated 5 out of 5 by stevie996 from Excellent as always Exactly what you expect from Garmin. Excellent gps computer.Date published: 2017-07-08Rated 5 out of 5 by 762buzz from great garmin 820 loving the new garmin 820 explore no getting lost now and can see how far I've done and what's left to goDate published: 2017-07-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Keb859 from So easy to use Fantastic bit of kit , so easy to set up and use. Links easily to my iPhone and uploads to garmin connect, Strava etc soon as ride is saved. I wouldn't be without it since upgrading from the 510.Date published: 2017-06-25Rated 5 out of 5 by redpug205 from does what it says on the tin cant fault it does it all and more easy to set up and works greatDate published: 2017-05-16Rated 4 out of 5 by MuddySteeAgain from Great but slow The device itself is great but computing routes are a bit funky. Obviously setting it to avoid major roads like a motorway etc but still directs you to it once it eventually loads a map, when you hit go, you've got a couple of minutes of waiting to calculate before actually setting off.Date published: 2017-05-02
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase