CycleOps Magneto Turbo Trainer
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
CycleOps Magneto Turbo Trainer
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
CycleOps Magneto Turbo Trainer
The CycleOps Magneto Trainer is the world’s first magnetic trainer with progressive resistance, this means resistance increases as you increase your pedalling speed therefore speed and effort are synced on a natural curve. The Magneto trainer eliminates the guessing game with resistance giving you a great riding experience.Check out more about CycleOps here
CycleOps Mag Plus Trainer with Shifter Extra Info
- Locking bolt ring and heavy-duty steel construction, means you’re ready to sprint, spin and climb with confidence
- New spring loaded skewer clamp for secure bike engagement
- New leveling feet and now fits 29ers
- Patented magnetic based progressive resistance
- Magneto technology provides smooth and seamless progressive resistance
- New bike clamp design offers more stable, secure bike fit
- Matte black frame
Q/R Included: Yes Resistance: Magnetic Type: Turbo Trainers Weight: 21kg Compatible Apps: Zwift,Rouvy,Sufferfest,TrainerRoad,Kinomap,Bkool,FulGax,PerfPro,Golden Cheetah,Veloreality,Tacx App,Tour de Giro,ELITE MYETRAINING,MAXIMUM TRAINER,ROAD GRAND TOURS,VELOREALITY,XERT Direct Drive: No Features: Classic Foldable: Yes Mat Included: No No. of Resistance Levels: 4 Remote Adjuster: No Riser Included: No Wheel Attachment: Yes
CycleOps Magneto Turbo Trainer is rated out of 5 by 75.Rated 3 out of 5 by Late entry from 1st ride My bike barely fit. I had to reverse the locking pin in order to mount my bike. The ride is awkward and takes a some adjusting to get the right resistance. The upside is that it's quieter than my wind trainer so I was able to ride without disturbing anyone while they sleep. To put things in perspective, at least I'm training on the bike that I race with.Date published: 2018-07-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Daddypig from Good when you can't get outdoors Easy to use and very quiet. A good workout.Date published: 2018-06-04Rated 5 out of 5 by snowout/cyclein from basic magneto easy set up, very solid.Date published: 2018-02-06Rated 3 out of 5 by Blake Gillis from Not sure haven't road it I haven't used it yetDate published: 2018-01-09Rated 4 out of 5 by Hawk from seems great so far only a few opportunities to use so far but seems great. Used wind trainer years ago when more active, and this is literally, decades ahead. Quiet enough to watch TV at low volume while riding.Date published: 2018-01-06Rated 4 out of 5 by Training for a Tri from This product is helping me survive the winter deep freeze. If you want to ride and it is 0 degrees outside this is not a bad alternative.Date published: 2018-01-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Carybear from Love my Trainer I owned a similar but much cheaper model based on this design from another company. This one works well with my vintage, solid hub 7 speed.Date published: 2018-01-01Rated 1 out of 5 by Likes good equipment from Not very good Does not seem to adjust resistance at all. Is too loud to ride and watch tv unless the tv wakes everyone up.Date published: 2017-10-20
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Built Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days. Bike delivery will take three days, and an extra day if you'd like us to build it for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase