CycleOps Magnus Smart Trainer
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
CycleOps Magnus Smart Trainer
The CycleOps Magnus Smart Trainer lets you take to the saddle and workout when you want and where you want. A fast reacting electromagnetic response system lets you seamlessly control every change in resistance. Integrated ANT+, FE-C and Bluetooth Smart technologies allow you to sync up with a range of virtual training software including CycleOps VirtualTraining software.Check out more about CycleOps here
CycleOps Magnus Smart Trainer Extra Info
- Electromagnetic resistance
- Dual band connectivity ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth Smart
- Progressive resistance curve
- 69-70 decibels at 20mph
- POwerTuner using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension
- 2" resistance roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26" and 27" wheel sizes
- Precision machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for eays adjustment on uneven surfaces
Q/R Included: No Resistance: Magnetic Type: Turbo Trainers Weight: 21kg Compatible Apps: Zwift,Rouvy,Sufferfest,TrainerRoad,Kinomap,Bkool,FulGax,PerfPro,Golden Cheetah,Veloreality,Tacx App,Tour de Giro,ELITE MYETRAINING,MAXIMUM TRAINER,ROAD GRAND TOURS,VELOREALITY,XERT Direct Drive: No Features: Two Way Smart Foldable: No Mat Included: No Max Watts: 1500 Remote Adjuster: No Riser Included: No Wheel Attachment: Yes
CycleOps Magnus Smart Trainer is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by cookieboy37 from Impressive quality trainer Brought this trainer over 2 months ago so can comment now. Out the box it is easy to set up and put together (if not sure watch GPlama youtube video for set up) once set up and plugged in i downloaded the Rouvy app onto my iPad and set this up, attached my bike done a 5-10min easy spin then a calibration using the rouvy app. I use zwift mostly and to set this trainer up is easy just by finding the sensor. Free ride you really feel the resistance on the hills and in Erg mode it works perfectly too. Compared to my Fluid2 pro it is a bit more noisy but nothing major and the pedal stroke isnt as smooth but i am just nit picking here. Overall really happy with the trainer.Date published: 2018-05-02
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase