Joie Stages Isofix 0+/1/2 Child Car Seat - Cranberry
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Joie Stages Isofix 0+/1/2 Child Car Seat - Cranberry
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Joie Stages Isofix 0+/1/2 Child Car Seat - CranberryThe Joie Stages Isofix 0+/1/2 Child Car Seat - Cranberry is the prefect travel champion, and is suitable from birth to 7 years. For total peace of mind, the Joie Stages Isofix 0+/1/2 Child Car Seat - Cranberry has been tested to meet the latest and greatest safety standards. The Joie Stages Isofix 0+/1/2 Child Car Seat - Cranberry begins as a rearward-facing infant seat usable up to 18kg, it then converts to a forward-facing seat from 9-18kg, then finally on to a group 2 booster - so you get 3 seats in 1! It also features a specialised Tri-Protect™ headrest, which offers security in the form of three intentional layers of protection inside the side wings, including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam plus Guard Surround Safety™ side impact panels.
Car Seat Features
- Tested to the new i-Size ECE R129/00 standard from birth to 105cm (approx. 4 years)
- Suitable rearward facing up to 18kg
- Suitable forward facing from 9-25kg
- Exclusive Tri-Protect™ headrest with 3 layers of security including patented Intelli-Fit™ foam
- Guard Surround Safety™ side impact panels
- Grow Together™ 7 position headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously without rethreading
- Grow-with-me infant body and head support are customizable
- Quick release, washable seat pad comes off in a snap
- Ventilation on back of seat increases child’s comfort while riding
- 5-point harness with soft, padded covers keeps baby cosy and secure
- One pull motion easily adjusts the 5-point harness
- Simple and secure click onto ISOFIX base (included)
- Integrated rebound bar on base
- Switches from rearward to forward with a quick, single button activation
- Testing certification: ECE R44/04
Car Seats Baby Toddler Child Weight (kg) 0 - 19kg 9 - 36kg 15 - 36kg Weight (lbs) 0 - 42 20 - 80 33 - 80 Height (cm) 40 - 105 70 - 135 100 - 135 Height (Inch) 1' 4" - 3' 6" 2' 4"- 4' 5" 3' 4" - 4' 5" Age 0 months - 4 years 9 months - 12 years 4 - 12 years
Age: Baby Group: Group 0+/1/2 Isofix Compatible: Yes Weight: 9 to 36kg Adjustable Headrest: Yes Direction: Rearward and Forward Recline Positions: 14 Removable Covers: Yes Restraint Method: 5 point harness Rotating Seat: No Side Impact Protection: Yes
FREE Click & Collect
Ordering a bike?
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
If you're ordering a bike and want us to build it for you for free before you collect it, an additional 24 hours will be added to your collection date to make sure it's ready for your arrival. This will be confirmed at checkout and in your confirmation email. The store will call you before building your bike to confirm your collection date.
FREE Next Day Delivery
Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email. Next Day delivery not available on all products. Click here to learn more.
*Halfords and Halfords couriers deliver Monday to Saturday excluding bank holidays.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase