Britax Dualfix I-size Car Seat
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Britax Dualfix iSize Group 0+/1 Child Car SeatThe Britax Dualfix iSize Group 0+/1 Child Car Seat is a highly versatile seat which gives you complete flexibility from birth right through to 4 years of age (0-18kg). Featuring 360º rotation, your child is comfortable facing forward and rearward - they can also move round to face the car door, making harnessing easy. The Britax Dualfix iSize Group 0+/1 Child Car Seat is complete with a host of advanced features giving you safety you can rely on - such as optimised side impact protection and a Pivot Link ISOFIX system that protects from every angle. Plus, no less than 12 recline positions ensure total comfort, from a flat support for newborns, to extended leg room for when your little ones get bigger.
Ease of use features
Car Seat Features
- Suitable from birth to 4 years (18kg)
- ISOFIX Compatible
- Forward and rearward facing
- Side Impact Protection
- Removable covers
- Adjustable ergonomic headrest
- 5-point harness
- 12 recline positions
Car Seats Baby Toddler Child Weight (kg) 0 - 19kg 9 - 36kg 15 - 36kg Weight (lbs) 0 - 42 20 - 80 33 - 80 Height (cm) 40 - 105 70 - 135 100 - 135 Height (Inch) 1' 4" - 3' 6" 2' 4"- 4' 5" 3' 4" - 4' 5" Age 0 months - 4 years 9 months - 12 years 4 - 12 years
Age: Baby Age Band: 0 Months to 4 Years Group: Group 0+ 1 Isofix Compatible: Yes Weight: 18.0kg Adjustable Headrest: Yes Depth of Seat: 74.0cm Direction: Rearward and Forward Height Of Seat: 48.0cm I-size: Yes Recline Positions: Forward 6 , Rearward 6 Removable Covers: Yes Restraint Method: 5 point harness Rotating Seat: Yes Side Impact Protection: Yes Weight of Seat: 15.0kg Width of Seat: 44.0cm
£3.99 Standard Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 3pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
Free Next Day Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Built Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products. Bike delivery will take three days, and an extra day if you would like us to build it for you.
*Click here to learn more.
FREE Click & Collect - you can reserve an item online and pick it up from a store of your choice
Simply enter your Postcode on the product page to check availability, and select Click & Collect at checkout. What's more, you pay for your items on collection. Click here to learn more.
Items in stock - collect from 1 hour
If your item is in stock at your chosen store, you can collect it from one hour after ordering online. We'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Items not in stock - collect next day*
If your item isn't in stock, we can order it to your chosen store for collection.
*If you place your order before 8pm you can collect it from 4pm the following day (except Sundays), and we'll hold your item in-store for seven days.
Collection time will increase by 24 hours if you'd like us to build your bike for you.
Please note that items sent directly from the supplier will need to be ordered by 3pm for collection two days later. All delivery times will be shown during checkout.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase